Anybody about to make an order with Tiger?

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need a long length wrap in elephant print (probably 16.5"). I believe they have a minimum order amount and I only need one thing. If you are about to make an order and can add my one piece I will give you the money. Thanks.

-Brandon
 
I need a long length wrap in elephant print (probably 16.5"). I believe they have a minimum order amount and I only need one thing. If you are about to make an order and can add my one piece I will give you the money. Thanks.

-Brandon

Brandon,

They're gone until August 27 at the Sands Expo in Las vegas - but check with Corey Harper here - Crown City Corey - he has stuff all the time with Tiger.

Chris
 
Sometimes they have uncut leather and can just custom cue a piece, it will about double the regular price.

I'll be back over there in a few weeks.

PM me if you don't find what you are looking for.
 
Back
Top