Anybody ever seen one of these before?

That's sweet !!

When I see things like this, I start thinking about building an addition on the house, 'cause it would be a shame to put this in the basement.
 
Interesting if you're doing a 50's diner theme or something. The lights work and the gas fill cap opens and it cooks cheeseburgers in the hidden back grill compartment ;). But asking a grand for it? Well, you never know...

84_1.JPG



(I hotlinked the pic, it will turn into a red x when the seller takes it down)
 
Holy crap! Look at the rug, wall color, and baseboards where that 55 Chevy pic was taken. It looks just like my rec room.

But I swear, I just checked and it ain't down there. :confused:

That's pretty funny.

And, yeah, a g-note is a little high.

Best,
Brian kc
 

Attachments

  • cases-rec-room.jpg
    cases-rec-room.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Holy crap! Look at the rug, wall color, and baseboards where that 55 Chevy pic was taken. It looks just like my rec room.

But I swear, I just checked and it ain't down there. :confused:

That's pretty funny.

And, yeah, a g-note is a little high.

Best,
Brian kc

Hey I think you need a couple more case.LOL This is pretty cool in the right setting,IMO $100 seems fair.You cant buy much for under that that any quality nowdays.
EDIT: holy crap I thought it was a $100 $1000 is way to much!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top