Anyone else have PacMan Cup suspicions?

croscoe

Retired
Silver Member
Read what you wrote????

Why would Manny, a multi-millionaire many times over and an elected official in the Philippines, risk his reputation on a rinky-dink 40k pool tournament?

Really did you read what you wrote>>> An elected official ( POLITICIAN ) and honesty very rarely are one in the same.:rolleyes:

I have spent time in the Philippines the election process is far far behind the US. Buying officials is not that hard.

NOTE here:
Manny super popular there and among Phiny here wouldn't need corrupted voting to win a political race tho.

Manny also has had recent money issues due to unpaid taxes. :eek:

THIS POST is not meant to comment only about the satire of the statement. I think Manny is helping pool and a GREAT boxer.

Why would Manny, a multi-millionaire many times over and an elected official in the Philippines, risk his reputation on a rinky-dink 40k pool tournament?

Really did you read what you wrote>>> An elected official ( POLITICIAN ) and honesty very rarely are one in the same.:rolleyes:

I have spent time in the Philippines the election process is far far behind the US. Buying officials is not that hard.

NOTE here:
Manny super popular there and among Phiny here wouldn't need corrupted voting to win a political race tho.

Manny also has had recent money issues due to unpaid taxes. :eek:

THIS POST is not meant to comment only about the satire of the statement. I think Manny is helping pool and a GREAT boxer.

Actually, I thought the funny (satirical) part was the "multi-millionaire many times over" remark. Very funny.

PacMan can fight though and Floyd called him out last night http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...ys-wants-fight-manny-pacquiao-proposes-2-bout

ONB

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got no idea about this specific situation, but it is common in bike racing and tennis to have the sentimental favorite win 'show' events.

I got no problem with it

croscoe

Retired
Silver Member
Floyd I think has waited till he thinks Pac may have slowed a bit. I'd like to see Pac put one more good win up...But he needs to get out like others before it takes a real toll on the brain....Retire and enjoy life.

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
I would like to congratulate Diamond69 for one helluva thread. You should be proud!

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member

Note: I did not watch any matches in this tourney, so do not know if Efren did recapture his youth and shoot lights out all week.

For me, this pretty much discredit anything OP has to say on the subject ...

Man, this internet is a brutal space ... anyone can say anything about anything without any accountability ...

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not talking about filipinos. I am talking about guys such as the Ko brothers and Jung Lin Chang and others from taipei/china. Maybe you have heard of them? If not, watch matches of them beating Shane and that tiny fisherman at BCA Nationals back in July.

I think it is great that he has won 3 times in a row. I am just saying the field hasn't been as strong the past couple years. He may win it a couple more times in a row considering players again having trouble getting paid. Justin Bergman said he won't play next year if things don't change. Shawn Putnam didn't play either.

Shawn Putnam did play in the Open this year.

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really

Efren Reyes, one of the best to ever pick up a cue. He probably has more experience shooting in pressure matches then any one in that tournament and was playing in front of people who worship him. Not a bit surprised he won, good for him. As for those who did not call the 10 ball, ouch! I bet they call it next time. Did I like them loosing that way and would I have accepted that win. No, not if I knew that was their intended pocket. That tourney is probably going through some growing pains. I hope it becomes a yearly tournament and draws many players from many nations.

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Anyone else have any Diamond69 suspicions?

First off, I'm not stating ANY facts here, just opinions based on what I've seen. And I am a HUGE Diamond69 fan.

But this thread seems like one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Note: I did not read any posts in this thread, so do not know if Diamond69 did recapture his posting youth and post lights out all week.

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
Note: I did not watch any matches in this tourney, so do not know if Efren did recapture his youth and shoot lights out all week.

so you are not aware that they just did a karaoke sing-off in the finals. Efren won obviously.

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For me, this pretty much discredit anything OP has to say on the subject ...

Man, this internet is a brutal space ... anyone can say anything about anything without any accountability ...

Who would they give account to , and how ?

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Wow, people here have delicately thin skin.

To save them from a lifetime of emotional scars I recommend not visiting any political forums...or those for 11-year old girls.

It's a mean world out there. Wouldn't want to be offended.

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And a couple of years ago I was at the DCC and people were saying Efren was over the hill and just didn't haven't it anymore. So he wins the Bigfoot challenge one of the events and finishes high enough in the othes to win the overall and walk away with 50+ thousands .

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone else have any Diamond69 suspicions?

First off, I'm not stating ANY facts here, just opinions based on what I've seen. And I am a HUGE Diamond69 fan.

But this thread seems like one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Note: I did not read any posts in this thread, so do not know if Diamond69 did recapture his posting youth and post lights out all week.

LOL
OP is being a silly boy starting a thread to bait without backing it up with facts
How would OP like it is someone started same thread making same accusations about OP?

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL
OP is being a silly boy starting a thread to bait without backing it up with facts
How would OP like it is someone started same thread making same accusations about OP?

Oh, you didn't know about him? Well, I don't want to start anything without knowing anything but I suspect that he------ and then he ------(fill in the blanks and post your opinions or guesses)

Bayawak

Tirador
Silver Member
Suspicious and idiotic minds

LOL

Well said, Spartan. Somebody give him a dose of his own medicine to wake this man!