Anyone have the McDermott ON CUE publication started in 1992?

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone -

Does anyone have copies or issues of the McDermott ON CUE publication / magazine they put out starting in 1992 they may want to sell/pass along to the next caretaker?

ON CUE was a quarterly journal of industry news overall with a focus on developments in their product line, technologies and all things McDermott - of which I have a dozen volumes or so and was looking for a few missing issues.

K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockin' Robin

Mr. Texas Express
Silver Member
I have a few hundred pounds of On Cue at the house and maybe a ton of issues in a storage unit that haven't seen daylight in years......Maybe you will get lucky and it will be in my house.....which issues?

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mix a little luck with passion and you never know where it will take you...even to a storage unit 🤣

If you have time to look through the stacks for
Vol.1, No.2 and Vol.1, No.4 (1992);
Vol.2, No.3 (1993);
Vol.4, No.3 (1995) and all forward from there, Robin, I'd be most grateful!

K.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Preserving, sir! Not collecting.

Hoarding would not involve cataloging and indexing every issue and certainly not placing each one in an archival cover with acid-free backer boards. I would be simply keeping them in boxes in an out-of-the-way dark and mysterious corner somewhere if I was just hoarding silly periodicals. I made sure I knew the difference so I had a defensible argument around the house

K.

Last edited:

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you're willing, I know someone who is willing to digitize the whole collection for archival purposes.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree - digital archiving really needs to be done before these all disappear. It's getting to be quite the challenge filling in a few gaps here and there with the more obscure publications. Complete BD and P&B collections were tough enough

PM coming your way.

K.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a few hundred pounds of On Cue at the house and maybe a ton of issues in a storage unit that haven't seen daylight in years......Maybe you will get lucky and it will be in my house.....which issues?

Hello, Rockin' Robin ---- did you get my PM with the message and issues I'm after?

Thanks!!

~ K.