Anyone know where to get the Yang/Orcullo match?

ace911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know where to get a hold of the yang/orcuollo match? I know they had 1/3 to 1/2 of it on youtube for a while, but I'm eager to see the whole thing.

The match was televised in asia, I'm wondering if anyone recorded it.

This is a great match to see, but no one has it.
 
ace911 said:
Anyone know where to get a hold of the yang/orcuollo match? I know they had 1/3 to 1/2 of it on youtube for a while, but I'm eager to see the whole thing.

The match was televised in asia, I'm wondering if anyone recorded it.

This is a great match to see, but no one has it.

If you find one let Jay know. I'm sure he would want to puchase one. Johnnyt:eek:
 
Guys, like I was saying this is only a part of the match, I want to watch the whole thing, and I was wondering if anyone has it, I don't mind paying for it.
 
Back
Top