B BFC AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 22, 2017 #1 ...and when? Attachments 1510907062_20171117_023538.jpg 23.3 KB · Views: 806
B BFC AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 23, 2017 #2 I know Meucci did some, but this isn't one of those.
B BFC AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 25, 2017 #3 Anyone recognize it? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Chopdoc AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 2, 2017 #6 Since nobody is nailing it base only on the butt sleeve I would suggest posting complete pics including the joint, bumper, weight bolt, etc. .
Since nobody is nailing it base only on the butt sleeve I would suggest posting complete pics including the joint, bumper, weight bolt, etc. .
alphadog AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 6, 2018 #8 BFC said: Unfortunately that photo is all I have. Click to expand... Did you contact the apa?
G garczar AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 6, 2018 #9 alphadog said: Did you contact the apa? Click to expand... x2. That's what i was thinking. They should have records of who provided these.
alphadog said: Did you contact the apa? Click to expand... x2. That's what i was thinking. They should have records of who provided these.