I placed an order for a break cue with Kevin Varney
quite sometime ago. It was due to be completed in April. However I
haven't heard from him since March 15. I read a post in the for sale
section that said he was having some health issues. At this point, the
cue is of little or no concern. I have tried to send Kevin a PM to find
out how he's doing and he can't receive any PM's until he clears some
space. So if anyone has seen or heard from him, please send me a PM
and let me know how he's doing. Any information would be greatly
appreciated. God bless you Mr. Varney...
Thanks again...
quite sometime ago. It was due to be completed in April. However I
haven't heard from him since March 15. I read a post in the for sale
section that said he was having some health issues. At this point, the
cue is of little or no concern. I have tried to send Kevin a PM to find
out how he's doing and he can't receive any PM's until he clears some
space. So if anyone has seen or heard from him, please send me a PM
and let me know how he's doing. Any information would be greatly
appreciated. God bless you Mr. Varney...
Thanks again...