Anyone viewing the forums on iOS 8?

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
I downloaded iOS 8 the other day and on top of the normal getting used to, I can't used the "forum jump" to navigate. The dial at the bottom of the page. When I go to choose a different section, rather than a check mark beside the section I'm on, there are two check marks and im taken automatically to where the other check mark is. Making navigation difficult to say the least.

I managed a screen grab but it won't let me upload it. Is there something with the site or is it ios 8?

Ben

LuckyStroke

Full Splic Addict
Silver Member
I just heard that they are doing a recall on iOS 8, I wonder how they'll do that. But seriously, I hate iOS 8. Real buggy. If you have the option don't download it.

Ben

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just heard that they are doing a recall on iOS 8, I wonder how they'll do that. But seriously, I hate iOS 8. Real buggy. If you have the option don't download it.

Ben

Yeah, I am not happy. Can't friggin paste. Wtf? How am I gonna say anything even remotely resembling intelligent words an shit?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I am not happy. Can't friggin paste. Wtf? How am I gonna say anything even remotely resembling intelligent words an shit?

Fear not. No one will be able to tell the difference.

Lou Figueroa
J/K
left yourself wide open
for that one, BB

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Downloaded it, and have so far spent about 20-30 minutes changing security and privacy settings back. Still cant directly upload from safari, might try chrome or another browser.
Chuck

tony frank

THE TRAPPER
Silver Member
Using 8 for quite a while - have free upgrade to 8.1 however ? much bad news about that - Don't really know if I should upgrade ? AZ - only problem I have is links are on the page but no visuals / text

Moving the mouse around the area of links - they show up in my lower left visual box ? DUHHHHH as usual.