AP2ez Contact Me ASAP

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
First I would like to thank everyone for the well wishes.
Last saturday morning, I fell unconscious with a major blockage in my heart.
After an induced coma and the miracle of modern medicine, I am back on my feet.

Through the entire ordeal, a member I have done a successful trade with before, AP2ez http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=68333 , failed to ever make good on a deal we had in place.
I mailed him a gilbert wrapless cue with 2 shafts, trusting he would make good on his word and send me a postal money order.

I have sent him numerous PM's, texts, and phonecalls.

Al has not made 1 reply to me or as far as I know sent me the money owed on the cue.

I am out of work for the moment and the $425.00 he owes me would be of great use, with the mounting medical, prescription and rehab bills.

I know he received the cue july 11, 2011 per USPS.

Al,
If you are reading this, please make good on the payment, atleast contact me anyway, so we can remedy this.

If anyone knows Al, please let me know, I have seen him on the site a few times, during this, so I know he is ok. He has posted in some threads about trades...I would highly recommend avoiding him or using escrow if you do a deal with him, until I hear something.

I think I have given this more then enough time and going public is my only choice now.
Thank you everyone,
Jon

http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=68333

Last edited:

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Jon,

I wish you the very best on your recovery.

AP2ez, you were on here at 3PM today....let us know what is going on. Jon doesn't need the additional stress right now.

Take care Jon,
Joe

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Just sent a PM

I just sent a pm to AP2ez with the link to this thread included.
I told him that people are looking for him so he is aware.
Good luck and best wishes jemerson23!!
Ryan

NOTE: He was online when I just sent that PM.

Last edited:

manav

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wish you a speedy recovery and hope you get your money ASAP.... If I can help in anyway please let me know. (might sound stupid as we barely know each other)

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Jon;

First and foremost, best wishes for your recovery.

As foir the money owed you, here's hoping the buyer will make things right and square up with you.

Best,
Brian kc

maidenfreak

Maidenfreak2009
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Jon,
All of us here wish you a complete and speedy recovery.

As for Al I just posted a message on his profile regarding this issue. Maybe posting pictures of the cue in the stolen section would refresh his memory? =)

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
There is just waaay too much of this kind of thing going on lately. In this case we have a good guy in real need....I'll paypal $20.00 if you give me your e-mail. It isn't much but if a group of us do something here we can lighten the load in a time of need.

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
There is just waaay too much of this kind of thing going on lately. In this case we have a good guy in real need....I'll paypal $20.00 if you give me your e-mail. It isn't much but if a group of us do something here we can lighten the load in a time of need.

Hey Jon....I am in on the $20 via paypal...to give you some help..maybe more...just let me know if I can do anything...

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
I replied to your PM a few minutes ago. Please open a Google Account and send me an invoice, and I can get it solved ASAP.

Thanks,
Al
ap2ez2@bellsouth.net

thanks, I set up a google checkout account. In ten days after all verification goes through, I should have your payment. Sorry it came down to this.

Payment has been sent everyone, I just have to wait now.
Thanks for everyone's assistance.
Jon

AP2ez

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I sent payment to your Google invoice, and I have received a receipt from Google....I will forward it to you if it will help..

Thanks,
Al

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
thanks again AP2ez I received word of payment, now I just need to wait for Google to verify my banking account.

Jon

wade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I just wanted to let jemerson23 know that as soon as I got online and saw the thread about an hour or so ago that I contacted Al via text message and told him that I saw the post online. He stated to me that he was in the middle of taking care of it so we texted back and forth for an hour. I have dealt with Al and never had the first issue or complaint. Jemerson23 I am glad all this got solved promptly and hope you get better soon and Al is also feeling better and is happy with the Gilbert.
Shane Wade