Archer Davis scores messed up. who won?

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
On the livestream it showed Johnny playing Gallego and not Mike Davis. The scores were frozen at 7 to 7. Does anyone know what the score was?
 
It's on hold while they clean the lint off the table after a vacume cleaner bag burst by the table. Johnny is on his way back from the ER now. They gave him something to calm him down....Sorry I don't know who won. Johnnyt
 
Johnnyt said:
It's on hold while they clean the lint off the table after a vacume cleaner bag burst by the table. Johnny is on his way back from the ER now. They gave him something to calm him down....Sorry I don't know who won. Johnnyt
Man alive, I can get the answers to everything around here until I need them, thanks though.
 
Johnnyt said:
It's on hold while they clean the lint off the table after a vacume cleaner bag burst by the table. Johnny is on his way back from the ER now. They gave him something to calm him down....Sorry I don't know who won. Johnnyt

TOO FUNNY!!!

(-:
 
bfdlad said:
On the livestream it showed Johnny playing Gallego and not Mike Davis. The scores were frozen at 7 to 7. Does anyone know what the score was?

Gallego won and is playing Chamat now.
 
Hey...can anyone there get to a table not in use and find out what the pocket size is?


A Commentator said they were 4 1/2s but they sure look wider than that to me.

Just curious.

Regards,
Jim
 
Thank you guys, I spoke to Johny just a short while ago. I guess the updating on the site has been slow. I thought he was playing Davis tonight and he played and beat him last night. Then the only score that was not u[pdated was his. Anyway I am not too smart sometimes so I got confused. Thatss a shame I wanted him to do well in this one I think he has had a tought couple of weeks with the Shootout and then the Philoipines and he just go back right before this touney began. I am sure he is tired and misses his family. It's tough on the road. He will come around again with just a short rest.
 
Back
Top