Archer VS. See - Predator Str8 Tournament

onemorebrando

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Archer ran 98 beautifully, until he jawed his break shot on his last rack. Huijii See of the Netherlands got up and ran 100 AND OUT, including an amazing masse shot on the six in his next to last rack. I have never seen anything like this, in the Predator Straight Pool Tournament or not! Has anyone else ever seen such a comeback, and who was playing?

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched that match and it has to be up there as one of the best 14.1 matches that I've ever seen......runs of 98 and 100...in the same 100 point match, it doesn't get any better then that...........I seen Schmidt run 100 last night...great Tournament. I love the format of round robin played first, then to a flow chart..

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hell of a match you described. Did that knock JA out of tourney?
The tournament is still in the round-robin phase. I'm pretty sure Archer will get through to the elimination phase. Some people even get through with a 2-3 record in their group.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There have been some great runs at this tournament. I heard from one of the participants that the corner pockets are 5"... Great shooting regardless of pocket size and fun to watch some high runs!

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mika vs Dechaine...Mika runs 80..Dechaine answers with a run of 100

Mika started off his match with a run of 80 and missed a ball in the side and Mike Dechaine comes to the table and runs 100 and out to defeat Mika