Are Joss cues from the mid 90s good buys?

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking to get just my second cue as I've played enough with my cuetec as both a break and playing cue and it is starting to warp. Some people in my league told me to try out Joss cues and to look for some on craigslist. Well I found someone who is willing to let go of theirs for $100 but it's from the mid 90s. Should I bite and get it or should I just buy new?
 
Looking to get just my second cue as I've played enough with my cuetec as both a break and playing cue and it is starting to warp. Some people in my league told me to try out Joss cues and to look for some on craigslist. Well I found someone who is willing to let go of theirs for $100 but it's from the mid 90s. Should I bite and get it or should I just buy new?

$100? For a Joss?

If it's in decent condition grab it. Essentially a decent shaft is worth that much.


If it's in decent condition, and you don't like it, I'll buy it from you for the $100.

How can you go wrong?




.
 
Last edited:
Looking to get just my second cue as I've played enough with my cuetec as both a break and playing cue and it is starting to warp. Some people in my league told me to try out Joss cues and to look for some on craigslist. Well I found someone who is willing to let go of theirs for $100 but it's from the mid 90s. Should I bite and get it or should I just buy new?

Yes, buy it. Why is the person selling so cheap?
 
Is it warm! I got a 2010 Joss from a pawn shop for $100 a couple years back. It was in near new condition. Still play with it regularly. Yea do it!
 
Back
Top