Arizona Open (CSI Predator US Pro Billiard Series) 28-31 July, (10 Ball/9 ft table) Winner $13K

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
nothing but commercials repeated over and over:

DistroTV​
euronews​
kweliTV​
Law&Crime​
ChiveTV​

but no pool

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
just found it on billiardtv.streamstak.com. Fingers crossed.

edit -- been good for more than half an hour now. I wonder if this was working last night

Last edited:

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
What’s up with the side rail break shot? Are there break restrictions? It doesn’t seem to working for either player.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Stream quality is poor, but I am not complaining, I just making a comment. Paid nothing for it, so can not bitch.

U-Tube has sme great pool matches, that if your Hungury for pool matches, instruction, or long dead great playing. Utube is the alternate to CSI's poor stream.

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What’s up with the side rail break shot? Are there break restrictions? It doesn’t seem to working for either player.
No break rules. Players haven’t been making balls consistently with standard break so they are trying side rail. At least if it’s dry there’s usually more congestion is the logic there I think.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
No break rules. Players haven’t been making balls consistently with standard break so they are trying side rail. At least if it’s dry there’s usually more congestion is the logic there I think.
That makes sense, I was thinking that these were some messy layouts they were getting.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shootout to determine the tournament winner. :oops:
Not sure if that’s better or worse than final game in hill-hill match.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gorst on hill on 2nd set about to force shootout.
Why is final also short sets? The one shootout I saw with Mika other day was a thriller killer -ref in was in hurry to get it over asap :)

2nd - Copy.JPG

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good for Gorst. Showing up at a lot of US tournaments, more so than even the big name Americans. (Not taking a shot at SVB, see Berg, Sky, etc)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
They better get ready. Dennis is coming back tomorrow. His bank account needs a refill! 😁

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Two races to 4. Then a shootout.
OMG!
Predator re-invented the pool tournament.
Instead of 1080p it was 720.
I think were regressing folks. :cry: