Arizona pool player thread

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
There's a reason the previous owners sold it, and without clearing house and posting a doorman that was not going to change.

How many times did you go in there? I ask because you paint an awful rosy picture.

Maybe 5-8 time over two years. Mostly on Saturday, or a Sunday, and also most of the time I was in the car headed home before 9 PM. There was an element there that gave me the creeps, but most showed up after 9PM.

In defense of what may have been, Sunday Afternoon during sport Season the place was wall to wall people. Rick did not cater to the Pros, or A Player. He catered to the "C" Players, and normally had a large turnout during Tourny's.

He knew everyone, and talked to everyone. He did not just RUB ELBOW with the "A", and take the other customer for granted.

I do not know the reason he closed, and I am sure part of the reason was DROP IN BIZ, RECESSION RELATED!

Spider1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe 5-8 time over two years. Mostly on Saturday, or a Sunday, and also most of the time I was in the car headed home before 9 PM. There was an element there that gave me the creeps, but most showed up after 9PM.

That makes sense then, because the daytime crowd was very, very different than the night time crowd.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Action

Heard there is a decent sized (decent for us Az folk lol) set being played by a couple 8s this sunday ,at stingers, on one of the new 9 foot diamonds. Where is george at? I know his ass will come hang out with me while they do battle.