Arizona pool player thread

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
High Noon! I wish I could come to watch and play the winner! That is a good time to meet, High Noon!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

You missed nothing Jason Cruger posted, "trip canceled. Friend is a douchebag."

The world is hoping Jason gets a Bicycle with a Basket to carry his Pool cue to get around.....LOL

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Jason I think you need to getting a bicycle, and messenger bad to carry your pool Cue to get around like this guy. Friend are not your friends when they don't do as promised, they are not friends.

Coco, I will ask you this, why do you feel the need to speak to me or weakly attempt to irritate me? I mean come on man, It doesn't even seem like you are trying anymore. My friend is my friend regardless of what goes on in pool. You might ditch your friends, but I stick with em, even if they get jammed up.

A bicycle to me, has about as much value as your posts do on here. ZERO.

And was that a JimmyM sighting?

Last edited:

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
You missed nothing Jason Cruger posted, "trip canceled. Friend is a douchebag."

The world is hoping Jason gets a Bicycle with a Basket to carry his Pool cue to get around.....LOL

Much like the internet hopes you get your service shut off. :) Also not unlike the pool community wishing you bought a muzzle for yourself.

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had this effing cold for close to two weeks so I haven't been up to posting much . But I should just mention that two Tuesdays ago, Ed Scott stopped by Lizard Acres with some company. Corey Deuel. I had stayed home sick so I didn't get to meet him (or Challenge him:speechless:) but I understand that he shoots pretty good. He knocked of a local 14.1 aficionado handily and then, just for the hell of it, ran 118.

Damn,I wish I had been there.:sorry:

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
I've had this effing cold for close to two weeks so I haven't been up to posting much . But I should just mention that two Tuesdays ago, Ed Scott stopped by Lizard Acres with some company. Corey Deuel. I had stayed home sick so I didn't get to meet him (or Challenge him:speechless:) but I understand that he shoots pretty good. He knocked of a local 14.1 aficionado handily and then, just for the hell of it, ran 118.

Damn,I wish I had been there.:sorry:

Hope ya feel better soon sir!
This lizard acres is becoming quite the lil pool room....

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2012 dct..

The Desert Classic Tour will be starting this weekend at BullShooters. It's going to be 9 ball on the 9ft. tables. Hope to see some of you guys there. :thumbup:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
The Desert Classic Tour will be starting this weekend at BullShooters. It's going to be 9 ball on the 9ft. tables. Hope to see some of you guys there. :thumbup:

Chris, I think the majority in this thread will still be in this thread during the tournament, haha. I myself might make it even though I am not a 9 ball player but perhaps I can be the best finishing B player for the season if I play all the events. :)

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Good luck with the Best B Player. I know of a few persons that are good 8's, aka B's, that are planning on playing all the events this year. I wish I was one of them, but it just ain't in the cards. I'll probably make my 1 stop appearance like always. Maybe try and improve my 5th place finish!

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey...

Lenny, ya never know how the balls will roll. The alternate break format changes the picture a bit also.

Jerry, I'm out to improve on my best finish also. Unfortunately, I need to win to do that :sorry:

I like my odds better on the barbox, the 9ft. is gettin a lil long for my ol' eyes. :embarrassed2:

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Lenny, ya never know how the balls will roll. The alternate break format changes the picture a bit also.

Jerry, I'm out to improve on my best finish also. Unfortunately, I need to win to do that :sorry:

I like my odds better on the barbox, the 9ft. is gettin a lil long for my ol' eyes. :embarrassed2:

You better find out if the Alternate Break is still in effect this season. I thought I heard Jude say they weren't doing that anymore.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Congrat's to Gus Briseno for his win on the Desert Classic Tour from Bullshooters this past weekend. After doing so well in last year's tour, Gus was moved to an A+ player and had to race to 10 games in all matches.

Winning this tournament with having to give 2 games to all the A players was no small feat, and Gus handled it very well by going undefeated in his victory!

Here is a replay of the Finals: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/19948950

2nd Chuck Evans
3rd Bret Huth
4th Brian Reich
5th Ken Gouso
6th (can't recall)
7th George Teyechea
8th

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Congrat's to Gus Briseno for his win on the Desert Classic Tour from Bullshooters this past weekend. After doing so well in last year's tour, Gus was moved to an A+ player and had to race to 10 games in all matches.

Winning this tournament with having to give 2 games to all the A players was no small feat, and Gus handled it very well by going undefeated in his victory!

Here is a replay of the Finals: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/19948950

2nd Chuck Evans
3rd Bret Huth
4th Brian Reich
5th Ken Gouso
6th (can't recall)
7th George Teyechea
8th

Damn gus is a beast. Congrats goes to Ken and brian! 2 B players in the top 5!

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Damn gus is a beast. Congrats goes to Ken and brian! 2 B players in the top 5!

LOL....Thanks....I recall something about a blind squirrel and a nut....or something like that...:)

BTW...I believe it was Yuma's resident pro that also got 5/6...(Pete Lothka..sp)

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL....Thanks....I recall something about a blind squirrel and a nut....or something like that...:)

BTW...I believe it was Yuma's resident pro that also got 5/6...(Pete Lothka..sp)

Hey Ken,

Pete is shooting really good.
Nick Deleon is playing again, he took 7/8th.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member

Something like that ;) Good job though!

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Ok guys and gals, At the end of April I am working on something that will hopefully work out and be cool for all. This will be at Kolby's. I will have Nick Varner with me as we will be at the end of a tour. I was wondering if there would be any interest for getting a small clinic together with Nick to work on either one pocket or 14.1 or even banks. Prob looking at 4 hours with 6-8 people at $150.00 per person. I know that Scott is up there and is a fantasitc banker and 1 pckt player obviously but its always good I think to get different opinions and technics. So let me know what you all think. Its been tough in Phoenix latley and so I know its maybe not easy for people to part with that $$ here in the Valley.