Artemis 38 cm [14"] Black Rubber Cue Grip

Please advise

Please view this Thread if interest http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=201714

2 available

Bob-

I see that you sold them both pretty quickly.

My questions are-

1) Are the type you sold pretty much the 'hot setup'?

2) How do you install one? Can it be taken on and off repeatedly? Can or does putting it on over a linen wrap, hurt the wrap?

3) Do I need to factor in cue butt diameter or wrap length in purchasing one?

4) Is the purpose to provide a non slip connection-hand to the cue?

5) Considering Mr3cushion's inquiry-I assume there are different weight/thicknessess to consider?

PS-any powder involved in installing one?

Sorry for asking elementary questions-but I don't have a dedicated 3c cue-just a 3c shaft for my playing cue that has a linen wrap that I hope not to damage.

Thanks for any response and for your patience.
 
Last edited:
I'll give Bob a hand. He's a busy man.

Bob-

I see that you sold them both pretty quickly.

My questions are-

1) Are the type you sold pretty much the 'hot setup'?
Depends on your taste. Personally I never used Artemis

2) How do you install one? Can it be taken on and off repeatedly? Can or does putting it on over a linen wrap, hurt the wrap?
Slip is over the shaft end as far down as possible. Roll it up like a donut, turn it over and roll it all the way down where you want it to start, then unroll it. Won't hurt linen.

3) Do I need to factor in cue butt diameter or wrap length in purchasing one? No

4) Is the purpose to provide a non slip connection-hand to the cue? YES

5) Considering Mr3cushion's inquiry-I assume there are different weight/thicknessess to consider? Yes and materials.Rubber, Urethane ...

PS-any powder involved in installing one? NO

Sorry for asking elementary questions-but I don't have a dedicated 3c cue-just a 3c shaft for my playing cue that has a linen wrap that I hope not to damage.

Thanks for any response and for your patience.
 
Yeah 3Kushn, like Diek-A-Mom know my friend come over like clockwork at 10am til 12pm and discuss the day event!!!! And now I get all the phone call at that time [including my Wife and Kids]

3RAILKICK, I'm never busy for info. Since 3Kushn answer those question I will include these search info you might read

Click handgrepen to view the numerous different grips, size and wt in cm and gram
http://www.biljartwinkel.nl/index.html?lang=nl&target=d52.html

Search AZ Archive/post using "rubber grip", "hand wrap" to get added info
There was a video onetime posted showing how to install grip. Here the post but video might of been removed.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=120319&highlight=installing+Rubber+grip&page=2


Two safety note; Thin grip will tear if you use your fingernail to straighten wrap.

Some wrap might need to be wash in mild soap or clean before installing or leaving wrap on, might damage cue finish. this IMO.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top