Artical on my google news about the 10 best cues

Pin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
There are only 9 :'(

I saw a nice old cuetec on ebay recently and while I was prevaricating it disappeared. I'm thinking about buying, but will probably wait a while yet.

middleofnowhere

Registered
It's not an actual artical, it's paid for editorialized advertising usually written by the seller. What they say means nothing. They are just trying to sell cues

Last edited:

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Nice list...lol.

I feel sorry for Joss. Obviously Balabushka is on there because of the movie, and viking/cuetec is nearly available at your local walmart.

Pin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Most reporters do not know SHI! About subject they write about, Real Journalism is dead. Why leave office, go gather facts, when good enough is good enough.
I've seen it argued that reporters who have no expertise try to hide their shortcomings by making their views more forceful and burying nuance and the points that are still debatable.

They double down on their low quality by pushing that nonsense on people hard. Strongly held uninformed opinions. Exactly what the world needs more of!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Almost every day my Google feed is sending me ads and "articles" about Ferraris and vibrating butt plugs because these are my primary search interests online. 😂🤫🥸

Big brother is watching and incessantly marketing.

gerryf

i believe a lot of these 'listicle' articles, "Top 10 small suv's", "Top 10 best vibrating butt plugs", are all automated bots. You give them a article "butt plug", and it scans the net looking for all the butt plugs it can find. Then it does a search for links to those sales sites, and picks the top 10 from that. Then a lowly-paid serf, reviews the output and cleans it up.

I was looking for a car review, and read a few, then saw one of those 'top 10' lists, and when i looked it up, it had taken sentences from the Car & Driver review.

middleofnowhere

Registered
i believe a lot of these 'listicle' articles, "Top 10 small suv's", "Top 10 best vibrating butt plugs", are all automated bots. You give them a article "butt plug", and it scans the net looking for all the butt plugs it can find. Then it does a search for links to those sales sites, and picks the top 10 from that. Then a lowly-paid serf, reviews the output and cleans it up.

I was looking for a car review, and read a few, then saw one of those 'top 10' lists, and when i looked it up, it had taken sentences from the Car & Driver review.
All top 10s are click bait. This one is just a paid for ad to sell cues.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Almost every day my Google feed is sending me ads and "articles" about Ferraris and vibrating butt plugs because these are my primary search interests online. 😂🤫🥸

Big brother is watching and incessantly marketing.
Thank you for this post. I now have a source to point to as to why I keep getting those same ads.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member