Asian Women Are Getting even better

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I follow and watch a lot of women's pool on the stream. After watching the Queens Cup IMO the Asian women are getting even better...if that's possible. Maybe it was because they were so relaxed and having fun in the QC, unlike the men in the MC who are uptight. Even Allison has improved her break somehow after all these years. Her break sounded like SVB'z BOOM...well not quite :grin:.

I hope this Queens Cup is a yearly or bi-yearly event by Dragon or Matchroom. Johnnyt
 
I know you are an avid fan of women's pool Johnnyt, you even sweat the money matches that are on stream in PI, female Chinese/Filipino/Taiwanese players against male Filipino shortstops. That's probably the secret to their tremendous improvement of their game. They're never afraid to mix it up with the big boys...
 
I like to try some Asian women.


Pick one BB, I'll take all the leftovers!

23455_395388606640_624511640_4244773_6125445_n.jpg


yalin-wc.jpg


IMG_6065_-_Copy.JPG


XiaotingPan.jpg


2011031513502794.jpg
 
Are they all the same?

I know, I know...I am going to hell, but not for this!!!!

Haha, I am digging the houndstooth dress.
Edit- enlarged the pic and it is actually checkerboard.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top