Assistance locating Cue Shop in San Antonio

Creole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Assistance please...I'm currently out of the country and would like to have my cue shipped to me. Unfortunately, I need a new tip. Does anyone know a place in San Antonio that my wife can go and get a new tip and wrap put on? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
The Billiard Factory on Hwy 281 is probably best known retail billiards shop with the best reputation. I think they do wraps but can't recall for sure.

Mystick cues, who is a member on this forum as Mystickcues I think, is a custom cue maker in San Antonio that may be able to do the work as well.

Finally Ron Geyer, whose home based and tournament traveling business is called The Custom Cue Connection, does good repair work. He is semi-retired now but I think he still takes on most of the non traveling business. Unfortunately I do not have any phone numbers handy.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poolplaya9 said:
The Billiard Factory on Hwy 281 is probably best known retail billiards shop with the best reputation. I think they do wraps but can't recall for sure.

Mystick cues, who is a member on this forum as Mystickcues I think, is a custom cue maker in San Antonio that may be able to do the work as well.

Finally Ron Geyer, whose home based and tournament traveling business is called The Custom Cue Connection, does good repair work. He is semi-retired now but I think he still takes on most of the non traveling business. Unfortunately I do not have any phone numbers handy.

Ron Geyer IMO does the best work in town and shouldbe backfrom the DCC about Wednesday. He will take goodcare ofwhat youneed. His # is 210-213-7665.