Attn: San Diego AZBers!!!!

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
To all San Diego AZB readers –

The So Cal Ladies 9-Ball Tour will be having the final event of the 2010 season at On Cue in La Mesa this weekend…Nov 13-14.

Some of CA’s finest female talent will be on display…players such as Stacy Novack & Melissa Morris (who are currently ranked 1 and 2 in the SCL9T standings), Emilyn Callado from San Francisco, and San Diego locals Shar Vanderstyne, Lila Woodland & Raquel McCluskey. Even AZB’s own Hilary Morse (aka hilla-hilla) will be coming out of semi-retirement to play the event and have some fun!

In addition, the ladies of the SCL9T have extended an invitation to the local military from Miramar and the Naval Base to come out to On Cue to play challenge matches and watch the event. (This was arranged with the help of Jeannie Oshima…who is the wonderful lady who arranges the WPBA visits to Miramar when the WPBA has their Viejas event every year.) The SCL9T players are very excited about the opportunity to entertain and thank the troops that risk their lives to protect our country!

I’d like to invite all San Diego pool enthusiasts to come down to On Cue to sweat the action and get to know these wonderful gals…some of who might become the next generation of WPBA professionals.

There is no charge to come watch...so I hope to see many of you there!

More event info can be found in the Tournament Announcement section of AZB.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=207121

All the best,

Melissa Herndon

PHOTO: Stacy Novack with Frank the Pooldawg!!!

Attachments

• Stacy and Frank2.jpg
    Stacy and Frank2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 298

Whodat?

Registered
Bump to the top to support this gal's efforts.

Also, nice picture of Stacy. Frank looks good, Stacy looks better.

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Got a commitment from Louis Ulrich to sit and commentate for a match or two. And Tina Pawloski will also be joining on the mic when she can. (She won't be playing due to a work schedule conflict unfortunately!)

This should be fun!

Melissa

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Thanks Spanks!! (Haha...I made a rhyme...I crack myself up)

Anyhow...I just spoke to my friend Jeannie...and there is a van of Marines coming in time for my clinic tomorrow...and also a van from the Naval Base.

I am really looking forward to this weekend. Hopefully everyone will have a great time.

Melissa