Az billiards christmas poker tourny

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
Well,we had another good turn-out considering it was Thanks Giving week-end in the states.So lets have a huge turn-out for the Christmas Tourny.

DATE-DECEMBER 20
TIME-6 P.M. EASTERN(I'm starting it 2 hours earlier so our friends from Europe can play as well)
SITE -POKERSTARS
FORMAT-NO LIMIT
BUY-IN - $33 U.S.(Boosted the buy-in for a huge pay-out)

Just log into pokerstars,find tournies,find private,scroll down to AZ BILLIARDS HOHOHO TOURNY,The password is...........hohoho.

SEE YOU ALL THERE.LETS TRY AND GET 40 PEOPLE THIS TIME.
 
So far........
Carpe Diem
Richardson
Frankncali
Dannyb78
Roy Steffensen
Jimmy-leggs
Tin man
I know we will get close to 40.With lots of notice.
 
Last edited:
buy in

hey Jimmy, thanks for doing these, they are fun.

Hey, $33 is probably ok this one time, but in the future I am hoping they go back to $22. At $22 I can play every one, but also, I know that I am going to be playing a wide range of talent. If the entry gets much higher I am afraid that the ringers will come out...I want to see this stay a fun AZ event, not one where everyone brings their best poker playing friend to rob the event...

That said, I'll check my calendar, as long as I'm around I'll be in on this one!
 
How did you guys in the states say you made your deposits? Is there something called Visa "all access" or instant access or something like that. If I find one of those cards I'll play. :)
 
bumping this up for a possible answer on how us USA folks deposit these days I forgot. It's some kind of Visa Card I think. I don't want to buy the wrong one :) ...
 
Once again bubble boy. I should win an award for getting one out of the money so often. K 10 suited against AJ off when I was short stack down to four.
 
Damn, I missed the thread about this tourney or I would have played......

Next time!!

Russ.......

Me too Russ. Weird because I played the Sunday Million for the first time in many months this Sunday. Over 8,500 players. I got knocked out with about 2,400 left. Lost two in a row with 6,6 against A,K (same hands both times). I was short stacked and had to make a move. :smile:
 
Back
Top