AZ Billiards DEATHPOOL

Purdman

Banned
drivermaker said:
Shit Don...you posted right when I was writing it out. Two great minds at work!!

That's just because I am faster, smater, handsomer, and by golly, people like me. I don't think you should be writing "shit", and "pussy" here on the billiards forum. And you can bring your ol fat ass up here. Just shave it for me hon. ;)
Purdman :D

fxskater

Ryan The Salmon Arm Lynn
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
Hey... let it be me...
Mike, Your decision to ban Teacherman was wrong. It was your decision to make, its your site. Why you are trying to cover up what happened is obvious. This is why the sport gets nowhere. Its just politics. Business as usual. You fit right in.

This is all just a big conspiracy with Mike Janis and Mike Howerton sitting attop with a devilish Cackle? Advertising dollars you say? BS. The Mike and Bones Society i would assume is resposible. Michael Jordan, Michael J Fox, Michael Jackson, and at least a dozen United States Congressmen have been known to be members. I advise you to stay away from any Mikes or Michaels in your area.

Teacherman can be summed up like this, Great Guy (maybe), Great Ideas, very poor Forum Form. Was he right? Who cares, he had to constantly post from thread to thread with a little Poke at the Viking tour. It was rediculous. My last post to him said the exact same thing. If he can't act like an adult boot him. He did alotta shit to get booted, in my opinion he was overdue.

Last edited:

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
Hey... let it be me...
Mike, Your decision to ban Teacherman was wrong. It was your decision to make, its your site. Why you are trying to cover up what happened is obvious. This is why the sport gets nowhere. Its just politics. Business as usual. You fit right in.

Hmm so banning him was a cover up. Considering at least dozens of people were in agreement with the ban and maybe a couple think it was wrong (I would love to see a poll done on this) I think Mike got it right.

Wayne

Donald A. Purdy said:
I don't think you should be writing "shit", and "pussy" here on the billiards forum. And you can bring your ol fat ass up here.
Purdman :D

ROTFLMAO....OK Reverend IKE...we'll bring FL in for a couple of days and see what might be coming out of your jaw. You'll be like Linda Blair in the Exorcist with your head spinning around as you growl every cuss word in the book like the olden days. :eek: :D
My ass ain't fat...I am one in shape sumbitch...and that's a fact.

Purdman

Banned
drivermaker said:
ROTFLMAO....OK Reverend IKE...we'll bring FL in for a couple of days and see what might be coming out of your jaw. You'll be like Linda Blair in the Exorcist with your head spinning around as you growl every cuss word in the book like the olden days. :eek: :D
My ass ain't fat...I am one in shape sumbitch...and that's a fact.

Your hairy ass ain't nothing butt fat. I was just kidding about shit and pussy. Where I come from they don't go well together. I heard about you hairy assed Greek guys. That's how you like it.
Dirty Purdy

T

Timberly

Damn, you guys are killin me! I just had dinner!! Maybe we can treat the board like the FCC does TV... this kinda talk can only happen from 10pm to 6am... no risk of us weak stomach people losing their breakfast, lunch or dinner! :p (I must admit it's pretty damn funny though :D )

fxskater

Ryan The Salmon Arm Lynn
Silver Member
This reminds me of the Part of OLD SCHOOL where Luke Wilson is swearing Vince Vaughn does the whole EARMUFFS things and Will Ferrel starts swearing. Vince Vaughn says something like 'We Don't need to Celebrate it'

"We don't need to celebrate it" Timberly LOL

Donald A. Purdy said:
Your hairy ass ain't nothing butt fat. I was just kidding about shit and pussy. Where I come from they don't go well together. I heard about you hairy assed Greek guys. That's how you like it.
Dirty Purdy

I ain't Greek either. Seriously, I'm a lean machine. Working my ass off to stay thay way is the reason why I don't have a fat ass. Ask LS77...she hasn't seen my butt up close, however she knows what I look like. And trust me when I say this, she SURELY wouldn't lie on my account, right Michelle?

You're right..those two don't go together too well. But, do you know WHY those two holes are placed together the way they are so closely?
So you can pick 'em up like a six pack. (Oh,oh...I think I hear the guillotine being cranked up to the highest position) :eek: I smell sagebrush and cactus on somebody's clothes....I'm outta here.........

Last edited:

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
Blackjack said:
Hey... let it be me...
Mike, Your decision to ban Teacherman was wrong. ,,,,,This is why the sport gets nowhere. Its just politics. Business as usual. You fit right in.

when the dust settles and we eulogize(as we do every year) about the demise of pool and all the things that have gone wrong for the past 100 years, i'm sure the decision to ban teacherman will rank as the quintessential example of what's wrong with pool.

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
Timberly said:
this kinda talk can only happen from 10pm to 6am...
When did Tipper Gore get into pool???? :confused: :confused:

Censorship sucks man...just like a toothless crack whore!!!!! :mad: :mad:

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
drivermaker said:
I ain't Greek either. Seriously, I'm a lean machine. Working my ass off to stay thay way is the reason why I don't have a fat ass. Ask LS77...she hasn't seen my butt up close, however she knows what I look like. And trust me when I say this, she SURELY wouldn't lie on my account, right Michelle?

Drivermaker is correct...I have NOT seen his butt up close, nor do I have ANY desire to do so. However, I can not lie...though at the same time I would HATE to boost Drivermker's ego even further, but the man looks like Ken...you know, of Ken and Barbie. Seriously...this is what he looks like:

Attachments

• ken.JPG
    ken.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 180

Purdman

Banned
landshark77 said:
Drivermaker is correct...I have NOT seen his butt up close, nor do I have ANY desire to do so. However, I can not lie...though at the same time I would HATE to boost Drivermker's ego even further, but the man looks like Ken...you know, of Ken and Barbie. Seriously...this is what he looks like:

That's what I am afraid of LS, Ken was gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. You know what else, DM said a dirty word!!!!!!
Purdman

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
Dirty Purdy

Hey AZ-Mike...this the type of language and intelligent thinking that your site is all about?

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
OK recoveryjones, you SOB, ya had to mention my name. That really pissses me off buddy. Now I gotta kill ya when I see ya. You got some balls bringing my name up. I don't flame any of you A-Holes on here. ( Unless I get a chance.) LOL. You want flame, I got flame. I thought we were cool man. Now ya go and do this. Why I outta!!!!!! You know what to your ass. And if Mike don't like it, I will go to the desert and whoop up on him too. So take that. You want some DM, bring it on you lazy fart. Now I am ready.
GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!
LOL Purdman LOL

LOL
:D :D :D

....sorry Purd, not taking the bait.RJ

TOP FIVE LIST

1.Fast Larry
2.The Silencer
3.Teacherman
4.Gremlin
5.Turqoise Crazy

OTHERS:

Tiffpoolbum, Commiteemember.

Those are my rankings. Any others to add to the Hall of Shame?