0.Purdman
1.Fast Larry
2.The Silencer
3.Teacherman
4.Gremlin
5.Turqoise Crazy

OTHERS:

Tiffpoolbum, Commiteemember.

Those are my rankings. Any others to add to the Hall of Shame?

I'm just trying to help you out RJ. You always got to start with 0 buddy. I wasn't baiting ya eirher. I was just kidding with you. I am comming your way one of these days. Maybe shoot some pool.
Purdman :D

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
I'm just trying to help you out RJ. You always got to start with 0 buddy. I wasn't baiting ya eirher. I was just kidding with you. I am comming your way one of these days. Maybe shoot some pool.
Purdman :D

I see you put your name at the top of the list. Is this a prohetic statement...LOL.I knew you were kidding and if you ever come up to Lotus Land,give me a PM. RJ

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
That's what I am afraid of LS, Ken was gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. You know what else, DM said a dirty word!!!!!!
Purdman

Have you seen the new Divorce Barbie? Comes with Ken's car, Ken's House, Ken's boat...

Purdman

Banned
whitewolf said:
Okay Mike, since you asked the question. It should be Debra Lee Starr. She is Yapping wolf and is still posting on your forum. You kicked her off once, along with the Fast One, and please don't tell me you don't know who she is. You kick all of Larry's aliases off, so why not Yapping Wolf!

OK whitewolf, what is your point? You got a point or you just trying to make somebody look bad like you usually do. You don't like the way things go around here, take your ball and go home.
Don

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
OK whitewolf, what is your point? You got a point or you just trying to make somebody look bad like you usually do. You don't like the way things go around here, take your ball and go home.
Don

He is wrong. Debra Li was NOT Fast Larry. It was the same person as Tiffpoolbum, Redhotpeter, and TurqoiseCrazy...

Unless Fast Larry was all of these people. :confused:

I'm thinking about giving a reward to anyone that can give me the real name and contact information to the above aliases. No harm will be done. I just wanna spit in that asshole's face. :D

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
wayne said:
Hmm so banning him was a cover up. Considering at least dozens of people were in agreement with the ban and maybe a couple think it was wrong (I would love to see a poll done on this) I think Mike got it right.

Wayne

So you're saying that the way to judge what is right or worng is by popular vote?

Jeff Livingston

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
chefjeff said:
So you're saying that the way to judge what is right or worng is by popular vote?

Jeff Livingston

I would say "worng" is just dead wrong (just kidding).

I just felt what Mike did was right. After repeated warnings TM would not stop which kind of left Mike no choice. I think anyone who continually degrades people, who deals in non-stop criticism and brings most members of a group down is nuts. No vote needed.

Wayne

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sniper said:
I never knew there was another poster out there on the pool forums under the same username as mine, I hope people aren't coming here thinking I'm the same a-hole from playpool.

FL was always the worst poster for me, he needed a wide load sign on his ass to fit that big ego in the door!

Believe me , it's obvious you're not him!

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
wayne said:
I would say "worng" is just dead wrong (just kidding).

I just felt what Mike did was right. After repeated warnings TM would not stop which kind of left Mike no choice. I think anyone who continually degrades people, who deals in non-stop criticism and brings most members of a group down is nuts. No vote needed.

Wayne

So feelings are what determines right and wrong, then?

Jeff Livingston

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
chefjeff said:
So feelings are what determines right and wrong, then?

Jeff Livingston

For some reason I don't think you are looking for an answer to your question.

To our dearly departed may he:
l___________________l
Wayne

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
whitewolf said:
Okay Mike, since you asked the question. It should be Debra Lee Starr. She is Yapping wolf and is still posting on your forum. You kicked her off once, along with the Fast One, and please don't tell me you don't know who she is. You kick all of Larry's aliases off, so why not Yapping Wolf!

I'm betting all my V-dollars that Whitewolf is next to get the Gong :D

Eric

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
wayne said:
For some reason I don't think you are looking for an answer to your question.

To our dearly departed may he:
l___________________l
Wayne

You gave us the "answer" before, I was just trying to understand more about how you think...or feel or whatever.

Forget it, then, if you feel that way.

Jeff Livingston

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Eric. said:
I'm betting all my V-dollars that Whitewolf is next to get the Gong :D

Eric

OK, I changed my bet to Willz21. I'm betting all of my Vcash. Whoops, just checked my account, I need a backer :rolleyes:

Eric

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
Eric. said:
OK, I changed my bet to Willz21. I'm betting all of my Vcash. Whoops, just checked my account, I need a backer :rolleyes:

Eric

Looks like you need to find a Vloanshark. :p

Barbara

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric. said:

Eric

hell, a bank would give you a loan for a bet that willz will be the next on the chopping block..........thats a dead lock :p

VAP

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
vapoolplayer said:
hell, a bank would give you a loan for a bet that willz will be the next on the chopping block..........thats a dead lock :p

VAP

Hey, it never hurts to ask...someone might give me some action :D

Looks like you need to find a Vloanshark.

Barbara

Is this an offer?

Eric >actually I am Eric's twin brother...Eric

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:
So far here are the only four I know who have been axed.

1. Fast Larry
2.The Silencer
3.Turquiose Crazy
4.Tiffpoolbum

#3 and #4 were the same person, if I remember correctly.