AZ poll results for 8-9 BIH position shot

Joe T said:
... Like I said at the beginning there really is no right or wrong answer, there?s only what we would do and what we learn
I think a lot of the choice is personal. If a player loves to use outside draw, or inside follow that will be their preferred path. It's also likely to be the best path for them.

Here's a proposal for at test at the AZB room at DCC: Mark the "ideal" position spot which is half way from the nine to the side rail with a straight-in. Each player who has a favorite way shoots the shot five times (after one or two practice shots to get the speed/rails of the table down). The score is the total number of inches from the ideal position to the cue ball (near edge) for the five shots. I'll donate an Accu-Stats tape as a prize.
 
Back
Top