AZB Cue & Case of the Year 2012 - Voting

Please make sure you stop by the Cue and Case Gallery and vote for your favorite 2012 cue and case at the kinks below.

AZB Cue of the Year Poll

AZB Case of the Year Poll

while I can appreciate all the work that went into these cues and cases....I wouldn't carry or play any of them. And that makes voting tough. Can you throw in a simple Schick 4 pointer, or a birdseye Tad, and a beat up ole It's George? :cool:
 
Jamie, thanks for putting this contest together. It's great to see all those incredible cues on one thread. No losers in that lot for sure.
 
While I am not a fan of polls in general I really like this one. As expected there are some great cue makers in this years poll but what really impressed me were the cases. You guys have taken it to a new level. I would be proud to own any of them.

I voted for the Frankenstein case, but to be honest I would haven chosen that case for me. It's not really my style, I am a less is more kind of guy but I can't help but appreciate the skill it took to make this.

( I really like the Jive case as well.)
 

Attachments

  • domino-case-lid-front.jpg
    domino-case-lid-front.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 404
  • domino-case-guy-start-dominos.jpg
    domino-case-guy-start-dominos.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 432
  • domino-case-front-top.jpg
    domino-case-front-top.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 433
  • domino-case-lid-r-side.jpg
    domino-case-lid-r-side.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 425
  • domino-case-lid-rear.jpg
    domino-case-lid-rear.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 406
a couple more pics...

again, sorry I never heard this vote was happening.

thx,
brian kc
 

Attachments

  • domino-case-lid-top.jpg
    domino-case-lid-top.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,217
  • domino-case-mouse-cheese.jpg
    domino-case-mouse-cheese.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 419
  • domino-case-I-love-pool.jpg
    domino-case-I-love-pool.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 440
  • domino-case-game-over.jpg
    domino-case-game-over.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 419
  • domino-case-interior.jpg
    domino-case-interior.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
Brian - John Barton did the Case of the Year... you will need to contact him.
 
vote is in jaime....thanks again for doing this....i really like being able to find some awesome cues in one thread....:thumbup:
 
Back
Top