AZB Cue of the Year 2012 - Voting (2)

Please cast your vote for AZB Cue of the Year

  • 26. McWorter Year of the Dragon

    Votes: 18 47.4%
  • 27. Harris Twins

    Votes: 13 34.2%
  • 28. Gulyassy Great White

    Votes: 7 18.4%

  • Total voters
    38
  • Poll closed .

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here are the final 3 of the total 28 cues.

DO NOT VOTE IN THIS POLL IF YOU VOTED FOR ONE OF THE OTHER 25 CUES IN THE OTHER POLLING THREAD. VOTE FOR ONE OF THESE CUES IF YOU DID NOT VOTE IN THE FIRST POLLING THREAD AND YOU WANT TO CHOOSE ONE OF THESE CUES AS THE AZ CUE OF THE YEAR.

THIS IS NOT A SEPARATE POLL, BUT AN EXTENSION OF THE FIRST.
 
Last edited:
I'm a bit lost. As you can only vote for one of three cues in this post, it seems that it would be impossible for one of these three NOT to win. With the other "half" of the thread having 95% of the entries to dilute the voting, how does this work in a fair manner?

Chris
 
I'm a bit lost. As you can only vote for one of three cues in this post, it seems that it would be impossible for one of these three NOT to win. With the other "half" of the thread having 95% of the entries to dilute the voting, how does this work in a fair manner?

Chris

I would think this just goes by a straight tally of the votes. The cue with the most # votes wins. People should not vote in both threads obviously....only one vote per person.
 
I'm a bit lost. As you can only vote for one of three cues in this post, it seems that it would be impossible for one of these three NOT to win. With the other "half" of the thread having 95% of the entries to dilute the voting, how does this work in a fair manner?

Chris

You're only supposed to vote for one of the 28 cues so if you vote in the other thread you don't vote here and vice versa.
 
I would think this just goes by a straight tally of the votes. The cue with the most # votes wins. People should not vote in both threads obviously....only one vote per person.

They "should" not, but they can. Not to mention, voting again in this post is the only way to see the tally here.

Chris
 
They "should" not, but they can. Not to mention, voting again in this post is the only way to see the tally here.

Chris

Chris, I'm not sure I get what you mean. I already voted in the other thread (the one with 25 choices). That being the case, I can still pull up the "View Poll Results" at the bottom right of the poll section in this thread and see the tally. ???
 
They "should" not, but they can. Not to mention, voting again in this post is the only way to see the tally here.

Chris

Bottom right of the poll. Click "View Poll Result". You can see the tally without voting.
 
I think that the point being made is that they are two independent polls and that you can actually vote in both. The only thing this proves is that it should be limited to 25 cues or find a way to expand the number of allowed entries in one poll. Either way Jamie still should be commended for all his hard work.
GO ROBERTO!!

Paul
 
Do not vote in this poll if you voted for one of the other 25 cues in the other polling thread. Vote for one of these cues if you did not vote in the first polling thread and you want to choose one of these cues as the az cue of the year.

This is not a separate poll, but an extension of the first.
 
Bottom right of the poll. Click "View Poll Result". You can see the tally without voting.

My mistake, and I apologize for voting twice. I never saw the "View poll results". I just wish there was a way to keep the 2 posts in lock step with each other so that this one isn't 10 threads away from the other voting thread. And I agree that Jamie did an incredible job within the limitations he had to work with. Maybe next year we can find a way to limit the entrants to 25 so there is no confusion (at least confusion by me :embarrassed2:)

Chris
 
Dude- "Final three" makes it sound like you narrowed down the first pole. A little unclear, eh? It took me a minute or so to get it. I was wondering what had happened to the clear leader!


OK, I had my say. :)


.
 
because I cant vote here, I can't see the totals. Can you, or some one, add a spot to cast a vote for "I voted in the other thread" so we can watch the results?

thanks,

Justin
 
because I cant vote here, I can't see the totals. Can you, or some one, add a spot to cast a vote for "I voted in the other thread" so we can watch the results?

thanks,

Justin


All you have to do is click on "View Poll Results".
 
Back
Top