Azb pokerstars championship is back

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
I have had a couple of people ask me if we are going to do this tourny again..............well its back.

WHEN-SUNDAY OCT.17
TIME-6:30 P.M. MT TIME
SITE-POKERSTARS
BUY-IN - $22
TOURNAMENT NAME-AZB CHAMPIONSHIP
PASSWORD-poolplayer

HOW TO FIND IT....GO TO TOURNIES,UNDER THAT CLICK ON PRIVATE.....SCROLL DOWN TO -AZB CHAMPIONSHIP.

HOPE YOU ALL CAN MAKE IT AND GOOD LUCK,MAYBE KEITH McCREADY WILL GRACE US WITH HIS PRESENCE AGAIN.

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
I have had a couple of people ask me if we are going to do this tourny again..............well its back.

WHEN-SUNDAY OCT.17
TIME-6:30 P.M. MT TIME
SITE-POKERSTARS
BUY-IN - $22
TOURNAMENT NAME-AZB CHAMPIONSHIP
PASSWORD-poolplayer

HOW TO FIND IT....GO TO TOURNIES,UNDER THAT CLICK ON PRIVATE.....SCROLL DOWN TO -AZB CHAMPIONSHIP.

HOPE YOU ALL CAN MAKE IT AND GOOD LUCK,MAYBE KEITH McCREADY WILL GRACE US WITH HIS PRESENCE AGAIN.

I wish I could participate...but I will be running a ladies event this weekend :sad:

Good luck to everyone that plays!

PS - you should make this a weekly or monthly event....get a regular competition going!

Melissa

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
I wish I could participate...but I will be running a ladies event this weekend :sad:

Good luck to everyone that plays!

PS - you should make this a weekly or monthly event....get a regular competition going!

Melissa

We could do that,just wondering whats a good night.I always thought sunday evening were best

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
We could do that,just wondering whats a good night.I always thought sunday evening were best

Sunday night is probably a really good night for a standing event. Let me know when you do another so that I can try...LOL. I have never played online...only with my friends. But I will donate and have some fun!

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would also love to play, but have a big 9 ball tourney today and wont be home until later tonight.

Please send me a PM for the next one. I have missed a few because i didn't see the thread.

Thanks and good luck,

Russ......

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is a really fun tournament...if you are on the fence about it, just jump on in!!