AZers in Vegas

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I've a work trip in Vegas for 3 days and was wondering if there's any AZers there that'd like to meet up for some beers and shoot some. :)

P.S This month I'll be travelling to to Frankfurt/Colone (17th-20th), Las Vegas (20th-23rd), San Francisco (23rd-25th) and Montreal (25th-27th) and most likely i'll be bringing a Zen Cue with me so if anybody wants to try his cue out just drop me a line and i'll see if i can get away from work during the evening to meet fellow AZers to shoot some.

Last edited:

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Meet up with you

I've a work trip in Vegas for 3 days and was wondering if there's any AZers there that'd like to meet up for some beers and shoot some. :)

Jive I would like to meet up with you but Vegas is 471 miles one way.
If it was Reno no problem.
Post the date you will be there and I will see if it is possible.

Good luck and have fun.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Jive I would like to meet up with you but Vegas is 471 miles one way.

If it was Reno no problem.

Post the date you will be there and I will see if it is possible.

Good luck and have fun.

Hey Mike,

That really is far...unfortunately my work only brings me to Vegas and I'll be putting up in the south end of the strip from 20th-23rd Jan. It's a short stay...

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Vegas

Hey Mike,

That really is far...unfortunately my work only brings me to Vegas and I'll be putting up in the south end of the strip from 20th-23rd Jan. It's a short stay...

I have a doctors appointment Thursday the 22 in Reno .

Sorry Jive I cannot make those days work for me.

Mickey Qualls

You study the watch......
Silver Member
Cardiac Kid bounces between Las Vegas and Rochester NY.

Not sure what his schedule is, but if he's not out there during that time, he might know a few guys that are.

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Las Vegas locals

Vagabond seems to be a good guy to hang with. I just haven't seen him post much lately, and I didn't see him at the Cue Club when I was in town last month. I hope he's alright.

My buddy, dr2112, likes to play when he can.

Another poster, jmurphy, also lives in town.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Thanks for the heads up guys, so far i should be on track to meet up with 2 AZers in Vegas. Should be a blast :)

CMarshall

D player at best
Silver Member
I live in Las Vegas, I'd be down with meeting other AZers….

I'm not that good but I like to play pool and drink!

Keep me informed if there is a meet up!

Send me a PM, please!

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Who are you meeting up with so far?

I'm meeting fellow AZer RIP.

I only like to meet women. I don`t know whether u are a man or women.

Depends how much beer you're drinking.
My friends tell me i'm really hot right before they past out.

I am really considering right now to go up there for a few days.I should know in couple days if I can go or not

Sounds good, let me know.

I live in Las Vegas, I'd be down with meeting other AZers….

I'm not that good but I like to play pool and drink!

Keep me informed if there is a meet up!

Send me a PM, please!

Sure, i'll drop you a PM as the dates draw closer.

Snookered

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jive,

Can't help imagining you're gonna run wild in Vega..:D;)

Have a good trip and a blast!

Snookered <=== hoped to be there too

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member

P.S This month I'll be travelling to to Frankfurt/Colone (17th-20th), Las Vegas (20th-23rd), San Francisco (23rd-25th) and Montreal (25th-27th) and most likely i'll be bringing a Zen Cue with me so if anybody wants to try his cue out just drop me a line and i'll see if i can get away from work during the evening to meet fellow AZers to shoot some.

Hi Jive,

I'll be returning to Rochester early on the 21st. Usually spend time at the LV Cue Club. Have a league night there on Tuesday the 20th. Be glad to get together. Pool or just social. First one is on me! Hope some other AZ'ers can join. I'm really, really old and need lots of weight :rolleyes: .

Lyn

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Hey guys how about we all agree on a date, time and place? I can do 20th, 21st or 22nd but it's got to be evening cos i'll be busy in the day. Let me know.

For those that's interested in trying a Zen cue i'll be bring 2 with me :)

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Can you not manage the 18th in Amsterdam for the day :)

You know i would love to be in Amsterdam...they've got great pastries there..

I'm flying into Frankfurt on the 17th and i need to be in Hamburg on the 18th..you wanna come over to Hamburg? :D