Back again! This time with a poolroom!

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, my partner and I acquired Sharky's on Duraleigh rd in Raleigh NC, and have totally renovated it. I have spent ALL free time on the place. {Thanks to all those involved and the promotion! Much appreciated.}. Gold crown IV's , Karastan carpet, gutted and renovated kitchen and bathrooms, Valley bar boxes, paint, black and white billiard prints, amazing dart area, best poolroom kitchen in Raleigh {in my opinion}, AND liquor and a patio out front coming! I will try and get some pics so you can check it out. This new IPhone is my only Internet connection now. Put the good word out please, and come out and say hello! You can pull our website under Sharky's Place in Raleigh. And if one of you computer guys could post the website on here, it would be Most Appreciated! Thanks again and stop by and see me! Only had the place a month and rolling!

Banks

Banned
And if one of you computer guys could post the website on here, it would be Most Appreciated!

Sorry, Craw, but I did a basic search and no website turned up in the first few pages, unless it's a facebook/myspace thing(and those don't really count). My bad! I just misread one of the listings.. I thought it said sharkysnyc, but it's Sharky's NC. Oops.

What are your plans? Leagues? In-house? Free booze for people from the west coast?

Congrats on the place and hope it does well!

Last edited:

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like this is the place: http://www.sharkysnc.com/http___www.sharkysnc.com/HOME.html

Good luck on your pool room, will stop in if I'm in the area!

Well, my partner and I acquired Sharky's on Duraleigh rd in Raleigh NC, and have totally renovated it. I have spent ALL free time on the place. {Thanks to all those involved and the promotion! Much appreciated.}. Gold crown IV's , Karastan carpet, gutted and renovated kitchen and bathrooms, Valley bar boxes, paint, black and white billiard prints, amazing dart area, best poolroom kitchen in Raleigh {in my opinion}, AND liquor and a patio out front coming! I will try and get some pics so you can check it out. This new IPhone is my only Internet connection now. Put the good word out please, and come out and say hello! You can pull our website under Sharky's Place in Raleigh. And if one of you computer guys could post the website on here, it would be Most Appreciated! Thanks again and stop by and see me! Only had the place a month and rolling!

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member

Congratulations and the best of luck. :eek:k:

J

Mark V

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big congrats man! Cant wait to see the joint next time I come home.

How's table #1 set up?

Sharky's with some decent tables....

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Very nice, Crawfish.

picture.php

blah blah

Shoebat
Nice room, nice website!

Looks like a lot of fun, every day and night of the week!

Huge congrats, and welcome back!