Balabushka at rest in Fellini

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is what started it all!

If it were not for what you ae looking at
I would not be involved with pool cues

this one hfeatures a Brass joint and hence no nickel silver rings

3 HALL OF FAME CUE MAKERS

Burton Spain made the points
Balabushka built the cue
Tascarella reinished and made one shaft

When you hold this cue it kind of makes you think


214 477 7323

Dean
 

Attachments

  • 842EC3C9-B49C-4D86-BE7F-6065B0143BF8.jpeg
    842EC3C9-B49C-4D86-BE7F-6065B0143BF8.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,066
Last edited:
Very nice! Any noticeable difference between the hit of the brass joint vs the stainless steel?
 
jersey red told me that he preferred the brass joint to any other

I am of the opinion that the rest of us would be hard pressed to tell the differnce

I have ordered brass from Runde several times just because of Red's advice,
the cues always played very good,but then again so did everything I got from bob runde

all things being equal, i would prefer brass on a cue,but my choice involves more than just playability

uniqueness,collectability, looks, and intangibles

thanks for asking,isn't the cue nice looking?
 
Simple but elegant Hoppe style cue from George Balabushka with Spain/ Davis blank. GLWS.
 
Back
Top