Banking with 90/90

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
An interesting thing happened to me this week!

I offered my local students (Dallas) a chance to take a 3-hour class on a Banking System to be conducted here at Pool School. I posted three, 3-hour schedules for different days of the class, limited to four students only. The classes filled in immediately.......wow!

Today (Sat.) is my first class. So before I get started I must thank a couple of pioneers in our field, Ron V. & Dave Segal. Without their help, this would not have happened!

OPEN MINDS,
OPEN DOORS!
randyg

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
90 90 banking

Glad to see the classes filled quick. Dave and Ron are both super guys........

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pops...That's awesome! It's always great to be able to share new information!
I'm sure the Sat. students loved the class!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

An interesting thing happened to me this week!

I offered my local students (Dallas) a chance to take a 3-hour class on a Banking System to be conducted here at Pool School. I posted three, 3-hour schedules for different days of the class, limited to four students only. The classes filled in immediately.......wow!

Today (Sat.) is my first class. So before I get started I must thank a couple of pioneers in our field, Ron V. & Dave Segal. Without their help, this would not have happened!

OPEN MINDS,
OPEN DOORS!
randyg

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Randy--

How'd your first class go?

Dave

Awesome!!!!!
The scheduled three hours turned into six hours. All of the students arrived with an Open Mind and left with many new ideas on Banking and Ball Pocketing.

Thanks for the personal help,
randyg

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome!!!!!
The scheduled three hours turned into six hours. All of the students arrived with an Open Mind and left with many new ideas on Banking and Ball Pocketing.

Thanks for the personal help,
randyg

Were Travis and his dad in the class? Along with their Cuetecs?

DCP

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
On Dec. 29th I had another Class. 6 students.

Some students will find Joy in the class while others will find Drama....go figure.
randyg