~o^-
Silver Member
Going incognito

41u67INjwML._SX342_.jpg

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
he is not @ DCC.
which is smart - cause if he could afford to drop dime on the DCC while NOT PAYING UP, then....

PS - we all owe JohnnyT & Scott Lee, $1.00.

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he is not @ DCC.
which is smart - cause if he could afford to drop dime on the DCC while NOT PAYING UP, then....

PS - we all owe JohnnyT & Scott Lee, $1.00.

Getting upset at Barry is like getting upset at a man who beats his wife when she consistently goes back to him after a beating and makes excuses for him . There seems to be a lack o communication between the players or else they like to gamble without the money on the light or being held.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Getting upset at Barry is like getting upset at a man who beats his wife when she consistently goes back to him after a beating and makes excuses for him . There seems to be a lack o communication between the players or else they like to gamble without the money on the light or being held.

agreed. but in this instance, we're referring to a foreign player(s), who has little recourse & needs our US (AZB) help. Right, is right; and Bullshit walks.

i think MANY here are pitching in, to help, which is WHAT WE DO @ AZB. i mean - put yourself in these players' place....how would YOU handle this...?
:cool:

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
agreed. but in this instance, we're referring to a foreign player(s), who has little recourse & needs our US (AZB) help. Right, is right; and Bullshit walks.

i think MANY here are pitching in, to help, which is WHAT WE DO @ AZB. i mean - put yourself in these players' place....how would YOU handle this...?
:cool:

Yeah , i feel bad for the Vietnamese guy and those without access , hopefully the players will learn. A new tradition can start with 1 tournament , just need a new name , i'm different than some , i'd be playing for the money , not accolades. I guess a player has to make the decision if winning a tournament with a brand has enough value in other ways to compensate for the aggravation and loss.