Battle of the QUEENS

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
All right now. By now your mind is racing. Put it on idle for the moment.

Dragon Promotions has announced a battle between the ASIAN Queens vs. USA & EUROPE Queens.

East against West.

Dragon Promotions promises you the hottest pool playing women on three continents vying for the 1st Annual QUEENS competition.

You have to hand it to Dragon Promotions. They know how to promote.

Details to follow.

JoeyA
 
All right now. By now your mind is racing. Put it on idle for the moment.

Dragon Promotions has announced a battle between the ASIAN Queens vs. USA & EUROPE Queens.

East against West.

Dragon Promotions promises you the hottest pool playing women on three continents vying for the 1st Annual QUEENS competition.

You have to hand it to Dragon Promotions. They know how to promote.

Details to follow.

JoeyA

Hey Joey,

Do you know exactly what they mean by a "Queen"? In my world, that word is used to refer to a matriarch or a transvestite.
 
Hey Joey,

Do you know exactly what they mean by a "Queen"? In my world, that word is used to refer to a matriarch or a transvestite.

Well, I'm from New Orleans and we have a lot of those queens here too but I think they may be talking about BEAUTY pool-playing QUEENS. I figured that I would let the title capture your imagination. :wink2:

JoeyA
 
Maybe they will have some future contestants for RuPaul's Drag Race tv show, participating.
 
I dunno... maybe I'm in the minority, but looks aren't important. Why not have the BEST women match-up to play?

If I wanted to watch hot women, I'd visit a website other than Dragon Promotions.

Dave
 
Well, I'm from New Orleans and we have a lot of those queens here too but I think they may be talking about BEAUTY pool-playing QUEENS. I figured that I would let the title capture your imagination. :wink2:

JoeyA

Pool playing beauties or beauties than can actually play pool? Knowing CW, this will be pool playing females like Shanelle as opposed to beautiful women that can actually play pool. The battle of the bangers. I can't wait! :rolleyes:
 
I dunno... maybe I'm in the minority, but looks aren't important.
Dave

Dave,
Yes, you are in the minority....and you need to put down the beer can, it's too early in the day for you to be drinking so heavily.....



P.S. - Let's do an Albert Einstein "thought experiment"...imagine two pool players of absolutely equal skill, one beautiful woman and the other a guy, ugly as sin; who will you prefer to watch? Its almost a biological imperative to choose the..................
 
Dave,
Yes, you are in the minority....and you need to put down the beer can, it's too early in the day for you to be drinking so heavily.....



P.S. - Let's do an Albert Einstein "thought experiment"...imagine two pool players of absolutely equal skill, one beautiful woman and the other a guy, ugly as sin; who will you prefer to watch? Its almost a biological imperative to choose the..................

DP has a history of promoting hot chicks rather than the best players. Let's do an Einstein thought experiment.... would you rather watch the hottest chick in pool or check out (INSERT PORN SITE HERE)? I mean, c'mon. Even the hottest girls in pool aren't hotter than porn chicks.

So, let DP promote pool events with girls who can't play--- no one will watch. If we want hot chicks there are better alternatives than watching hot girls pump balls into rails.

See? I worked "chicks," "pump," and "balls" into the same sentence. I'm gooood.
 
DP has a history of promoting hot chicks rather than the best players.

See? I worked "chicks," "pump," and "balls" into the same sentence. I'm gooood.

SWC,
You definitely receive highest marks for wordsmithing; we are proud of you.

Your thought experiment is definitely on-cue (hey, not a bad pun). There needs to be a minimum level of skill before even the most unabashed horn dog will want to watch women's pool. Three or four years ago, the DP event in Korea featured Jeanette Lee vs. Yu Ram Cha - I believe they pre-empted baseball (the national craze in Korea; receives Super Bowl type television ratings there) and showed the entire match live in prime time. Definitely worthy of a view for the Koreans at least.

Had you stepped up and attended DCC like you were supposed to; you could have seen JL in action - quite a different exhibition of skill than in the televised short race matches. I would have been interested whether the skill level was adequate for your purposes; I DEFINITELY saw some great pool played.

Now if Shanelle is featured.....hmmmm....maybe a different story....
 
SWC,
You definitely receive highest marks for wordsmithing; we are proud of you.

Your thought experiment is definitely on-cue (hey, not a bad pun). There needs to be a minimum level of skill before even the most unabashed horn dog will want to watch women's pool. Three or four years ago, the DP event in Korea featured Jeanette Lee vs. Yu Ram Cha - I believe they pre-empted baseball (the national craze in Korea; receives Super Bowl type television ratings there) and showed the entire match live in prime time. Definitely worthy of a view for the Koreans at least.

Had you stepped up and attended DCC like you were supposed to; you could have seen JL in action - quite a different exhibition of skill than in the televised short race matches. I would have been interested whether the skill level was adequate for your purposes; I DEFINITELY saw some great pool played.

Now if Shanelle is featured.....hmmmm....maybe a different story....


You know, I'm sick over not being at DCC this year. I wasn't referring to JL. You know, I AM her #1 fan :)
 
Hey Willie, I saw Jeanette play at DCC a couple years back. I believe race to 20 something for $20,000 and it was intense. I agree, definitely not the same Jeanette you see playing on TV.
 
Hey Willie, I saw Jeanette play at DCC a couple years back. I believe race to 20 something for $20,000 and it was intense. I agree, definitely not the same Jeanette you see playing on TV.

You are correct. SpiderWebComm obviously doesn't like pool enough to break away from his busy social schedule to join us true pool fans at DCC - he earns 3 AZB Demerits, and is now on double secret AZB Probation (....errrr....though I've seen him there a couple of years ago.....its possible he was banned from the venue.....certainly a reasonable possibility.....)
 
Back
Top