I am in the process of organizing a high school billiards association in the Pasadena Texas area (Houston). Mike and Chris Grosso (14.1StraightMan) has generously donated a table which is complete and in good shape. I have also had several good friends step up and help me with the work.
I have already received administrative approval for two schools.
Ivan Lee has donated the cloth for the project for which I am immensely grateful. Upon examination of the two other 8 foot tables I have discovered severe dead spots on the rails. Some of the rails are completely dead.
I am posting this thread to see if anyone could donate 2 sets of k-66 rails. I really don't feel right about putting new cloth on dead rails. I am also looking for the donation of one rack of balls.
Any help would be appreciated. When the room is completed I will be posting pictures with a full set of credits for all of those who have helped.
I have already received administrative approval for two schools.
Ivan Lee has donated the cloth for the project for which I am immensely grateful. Upon examination of the two other 8 foot tables I have discovered severe dead spots on the rails. Some of the rails are completely dead.
I am posting this thread to see if anyone could donate 2 sets of k-66 rails. I really don't feel right about putting new cloth on dead rails. I am also looking for the donation of one rack of balls.
Any help would be appreciated. When the room is completed I will be posting pictures with a full set of credits for all of those who have helped.