Beat my draw!

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heyy folks.
I just was loosening up my stroke after practice and was trying to get max low english with sidespin.

So here my challenge with my best result. Both balls are exactly one ball width from side rail.
Can you do better? I am interested especially 9ft Diamond table results because those rails are so bouncy.
Also my cloth is on daily heavy use on our private club and 6 months old so with new cloth i believe this result should be easy.
If someone can get back to middle of table from that route i give 10 points and parrot achievement. ;)

JayRack

Good draw. I use bottom left for that shot .... How many takes to get this result?

Last edited:

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And for Patrick... Virtual pool does not count :p
But i am actually curious to see how much can be done there too lol.

peppersauce

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best attempt. Shot about 15 balls and decided I better quit before I wake my wife up, lol.

I don’t think it’s possible to get back to the center of the table four rails on my table with 5 year old cloth. My cushions aren’t super responsive either. Maybe someone with a better stroke than I have could get to the 4th rail on my table.

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good thread! I’ll be following this one for sure. I’ll try and post a video to. I love watching a good draw shot like these.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
I was playing a guy that had the cue ball in one corner and the object ball in the far diagonal pocket. He pocketed the ball and drew the cue ball all the way back to around its original position so he could to get the next ball that was on the back rail.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best attempt. Shot about 15 balls and decided I better quit before I wake my wife up, lol.

I don’t think it’s possible to get back to the center of the table four rails on my table with 5 year old cloth. My cushions aren’t super responsive either. Maybe someone with a better stroke than I have could get to the 4th rail on my table.

Yeah. I can see your cloth is old from how sidespin disappear in the end. Nice shot!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heyy folks.
I just was loosening up my stroke after practice and was trying to get max low english with sidespin.

So here my challenge with my best result. Both balls are exactly one ball width from side rail.
Can you do better? I am interested especially 9ft Diamond table results because those rails are so bouncy.
Also my cloth is on daily heavy use on our private club and 6 months old so with new cloth i believe this result should be easy.
If someone can get back to middle of table from that route i give 10 points and parrot achievement. ;)

Can't do the metal soundtrak.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
And for Patrick... Virtual pool does not count :p
But i am actually curious to see how much can be done there too lol.
Challenge accepted. Here's the best I can coax out of VP.

Looks like you two play pretty even... :)

pj
chgo

max draw.jpg

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HA-the only table available to me right now is an older Olhausen- with those rails there is no way I am getting back to the middle of the table - maybe with a Diamond with good cloth of course. the weight of the cue ball to the OB could be a factor too if some have a lighter CB.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Heyy folks.

I can't get that kind of action on my table.

Poolmanis and Peppersauce are both strong players. You guys can see their videos in the Play the Ghost stickie.

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice stroke.

Low left extreme draw for me = jump miscue off the table.

Who's on the soundtrack, Soilwork?