Beautiful Mike Wheeler - Steal Price

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is a beautiful Mike Wheeler that appears to be unplayed for sale.
The cue is in perfect condition with a flat faced 3-8/10 pin.
Ivory inlays.
Weighs 19.4 and 19.5 oz’s
2 -13mm shafts with non ivory ferrules
One straight the other very slight roll.

Sold
Thanks







 
Last edited:
I don't think everyone here knows that Moke
worked for Bill schick for a long time

I understand that he actually made a great number of the schicks from 1st to last

Therefore when you buy this cue,you in effect have a Schick,as far as play or quality

I might not be 100% correct in this analysis,but if i had $1400 to spend and wanted a quality cue,
I would really give this one a hard look

If you like Schick cues,you should like this one too


I have known Wheeler since his dallas days,he is a great cue maker
 
Troy had a Wheeler cue once when I was visiting him. He had just received it and didn't have a price on it yet. If he had a price on it I might of made him an offer on it. The cue looked good. It had a high quality look to it.
 
this proves my point
pictures confuse people
people hate pictures

here is a perfect cue,the guy who made the schick cue

beautiful and great pictures

nothing left to do but buy

but here it sits,people don't trust their own eyes

either that or the know this is a $2500 stick bare minimum and
they thinl it is too good to be true


Rise up Az members ,protest pictures

either that or the seller has way too much positive feed back
that must be it
 
this proves my point
pictures confuse people
people hate pictures

here is a perfect cue,the guy who made the schick cue

beautiful and great pictures

nothing left to do but buy

but here it sits,people don't trust their own eyes

either that or the know this is a $2500 stick bare minimum and
they thinl it is too good to be true


Rise up Az members ,protest pictures

either that or the seller has way too much positive feed back
that must be it
"Yes,
Mike DID work for , and CONSTRUCT BILL SCHICK CUES.....
DON'T FORGET-
Mike also worked with RICHARD BLACK ,And pretty sure Bill Stroud too …..
Mike is Building cues in his own shop in Louisiana now-

ALWAYS OUTSTANDING CUES-
just like this cue Troy has posted-
Great Cue...
great Az' R ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top