Becue at Super Billiards Expo 2018

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will have the Becue at Super Billiards Expo again this year. I will again be in the Professor Q Ball Booth #775 in Hall B next to the 3-Coushion Arena (773-774). I will have a Diamond table at the booth for demos. Stop by and see the Becue line of products from the Great Shooting Cue to the Dark Matter Break Cue. There is the opportunity to hit with these great cues and there may be some surprise items. More when items are confirmed.

There will be times that I'm out of the booth but you can Text, Call or Email me

Ricky Bryant
USABecueOfficia@gmail.com
574-320-2348

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone is interested in buying a REVO, I'd suggest to visit the Becue booth beforehand. IMHO, the Becue plays far superior.

I played with both before I got a Becue and I've played with a REVO since I've been playing with the Becue and, to me, the Becue plays better and feels/hits more like a maple shaft. I had absolutely no learning curve and the cue hits so solid it has to be tried to feel the difference.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone is interested in buying a REVO, I'd suggest to visit the Becue booth beforehand. IMHO, the Becue plays far superior.

I played with both before I got a Becue and I've played with a REVO since I've been playing with the Becue and, to me, the Becue plays better and feels/hits more like a maple shaft. I had absolutely no learning curve and the cue hits so solid it has to be tried to feel the difference.

I wonder if anybody will have both at the same booth, side by side, with a table for testing?

That would be interesting to hear about.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if anybody will have both at the same booth, side by side, with a table for testing?

That would be interesting to hear about.

I was going to suggest that to wrickyb. He should bring a REVO, too.

Would be kind of like the Pepsi vs Coke challenge.

I know which one I would pick.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to suggest that to wrickyb. He should bring a REVO, too.

Would be kind of like the Pepsi vs Coke challenge.

I know which one I would pick.

I would love to see that and/or hear about it.

Really could stir things up a bit. And honestly IMHO it's a win-win for both sides as it just elevates the entire genre profile.

The Cola war goes on...it has simply expanded the market for both as far as I know.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member

I've heard the opposite. I'm definitely hoping to try the Becue at the expo but it's going to take a miracle for me to switch from the Revo. I'm even picking up 3 customs I ordered 2 years ago at the expo and they are going away because of the Revo.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For all orders placed with me in the month of April the QMD 3 Stroke analyzer will be $100 standard price is $149 This is the ORIGINAL Stroke analyzer and has more features than anything other analyzer. For more info see http://www.cue-md.com/ or come by the Professor Q Ball booth #775 at SBX to give it a try!

All orders placed and paid during Super Billiards will get a FREE Pocket Bridge this sales for $35 See the attached pictures of the Pocket Bridges.

An the New Versions of the Becue!

Attachments

• 983972_582549965112284_616187161_n.jpg
    983972_582549965112284_616187161_n.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 231

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For all orders placed with me in the month of April the QMD 3 Stroke analyzer will be $100 standard price is $149 This is the ORIGINAL Stroke analyzer and has more features than anything other analyzer. For more info see http://www.cue-md.com/ or come by the Professor Q Ball booth #775 at SBX to give it a try!

All orders placed and paid during Super Billiards will get a FREE Pocket Bridge this sales for $35 See the attached pictures of the Pocket Bridges.

An the New Versions of the Becue!

Also check out the QMD FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/TheQMD/

More Features than any other analyzer, bar none

Ricky Bryant
USABecueOfficial@gmail.com
574-320-2438