Beloit, WI - The Carom Room - $5,000 Added Guaranteed - August 23rd thru 25th

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Yes , 8-9' (7 gold crowns with rail extended rails and one diamond) 1-3 cushion and 1 snooker table

Geeze, they have all of the right equipment.

If you tell me the the 3 Cushion table is heated, I will just swoon right now on top of my keyboard.:D

JoeyA

Cheessehead

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joey A

Yes it is, a gabriel I think. All of t he tables play great, he goes to great measures to make sure they do. They are currently recovering all the bar tables with tourny blue 860hr. The 9' diamond was recovered a few weeks ago. Everything will be perfect for this tourny.

Patrick53212

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can hear the Calcutta now...

And driving all the way from Columbus, OH we have Patrick Troutman. Nobody would drive that far if they couldn't play folks. Can I get $100 to start the bidding?

I heard this once in Indy... I thought who was the poor sucker who just paid $90 for me in the calcutta....

Thankfully, I don't think that will be the case in Beloit. It is going to be tough to even try to bid on anybody in the calcutta...so many heavy hitters.

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Patrick,

Let me guess...Brian Groce was the auctioneer in Indy. He knows how to get players bids up!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Fishin's my game this weekend.

I'm also a "b" player. We can match up some cheap sets while Im up if you want.

Ray

I'm a C working on becoming a B player but if I go, I will play some cheap sets with any of the C players and if I get a game on the wire from BigTruck I will try him some too.

JoeyA

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm a C working on becoming a B player but if I go, I will play some cheap sets with any of the C players and if I get a game on the wire from BigTruck I will try him some too.

JoeyA

Dream on Aguzin. Hope you get to make it. Great event that PAYS when you win it. No FEES, NO quarters!!

:shocked2: 100% Payout PLUS $5,000!!!!!!!! :shocked2:

Ray

Patrick53212

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Players list

I saw Petey Heard was paid up for this event. He won the event there on the 22nd. I used to play with him and against him in my Milwaukee days. Kenny Williams and I finally talked him into going to some real tournaments and play outside of Milwaukee when I still lived there. He went with us to an Open event at The Carom Room back in 2008 or 2009 and placed 3rd after blazing a trail through the field playing 8ball on the barbox. He went from being unknown (except in the inner city of Milwaukee) to being told he couldn't play in the "No Masters Events" at the Carom Room...lol. He plays strong, really strong on a barbox. I am still waiting to see if Jack McKenna shows up at this event... There are several really strong barbox players from Milwaukee that I am surprised don't make it out more and who I hope to see there or while I am in Milwaukee the week leading up to the tournament.

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reminder.....

As posted on the flyer, early registration cutoff is August 12th. Save $20 and get your entry fee paid asap :thumbup:

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Man I wanna go up and just watch this tourney. It seems that the closer it gets, the more exciting it looks!

Joe

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are 53 players listed on the "big board" as of today.Taking first 80 paid entries.

Entries received by tomorrow in-person, mail or credit card still qualify for early bird entry fee of $100.

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A few more late Sunday entries... 57 and climbing :thumbup:

I believe the $200 mini is at 7 currently.

Dave Coles

Registered
Updated List Of Paid Entry Fees
First 80 Players Paid Only

1. Dave Coles
2. Tom McCluskey
3. Ron Dobosenski
4. Jon Kramer
5. Jeff Carter
6. Fred Ryser
7. Tommy Stephenson
8. Tommy Karabotsas
9. Tyler Styer
10. Matt Daiber
11. Sergio Rivas
12. Chad Lund
13. John Fields
14. Will Freeman
15. Ken Harvell
16. Dan Stenberg
17. Shannon Schroeder
18. Jeff Mohr
19. Jim Fitzpatrick
20. Kyle Boers
21. James Davis Jr.
22. Matt Mitchell
23. Patrick Troutman
24. Nick Marsolek
25. Matt Pobanz
26. Pete Heard
27. Lance Schofield
28. Ike Runnels
29. Gene Albrecht
30. Roy Schuler
31. Stan Torangeau
32. A.J. Provi
33. Duncan Kaufman
34. Scott Cohen
35. Jason Blom
36. Tom Tan
37. Joe Solomon
38. Jonathan Hennessee
39. Chad Elston
40. Bill Mielke
41. Austin Agroll
42. Gil Hernandez
43. Danny Gokhul
44. Alex Olinger
45. Dale Evry
46. Billy Thorpe
47. Jesse Bowman
48. Jason Klatt
49. Brad Ragon
50. Steve McAnnish
51. Mark Osborne
52. Scott Phillips
53. Justin Ihlenfeldt
54. Jamie Welch
55. Greg Chavera
56. Jamie Pluta
57. Rory Hendrickson
58. Steve Boucher
59. Ray Skenedore
60. Whitey Walker
61. Chris Bartrum
62. Bill Fowler
63. Michael Verkruyse
64. Mike Dunklin
65. Dustin Wilgus
66. Don Woerth
67. Anthony Shea
68. Steven Benegas
69. James Jeffers
70. Carl Zutavern
71. Joe Geiken
72. Thee Vongsiri
73. Dave Parker
74. Michael Perron Jr.
75. Skylar Woodward
76. Jason Thomas
77. Brady Barman
78. Eric Otto
79. Jeremy Jones
80. Roy Payton

$200 10-Ball At 10:00 -- First 16 Players Paid Only
1. Jason Klatt
2. Jesse Bowman
3. Jamie Pluta
4. Rory Hendrickson
5. Tom McCluskey
6. Dave Coles
7. Chris Bartrum
8. Michael Perron Jr.
9. Danny Gokhul

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here are the details to watch this event online:

You will get a code to access the auction with an event pass. ALL Friday play will be FREE to watch except the auction. This includes the ring game and/or any tournament matches that are on the stream table.

There will be professional commentary, 3 HD camera angles with views of the room, Scoreboard for every match. Brackets posted on the PoolActionTV facebook wall and updates and reports on other matches throughout the event.

PURCHASE of the event pass will now also get you access to the final 4 matches recordings in HD. Premium Members will get all of these perks PLUS a free Kamui tip certificate

http://www.poolactiontv.com/categories/PPV/

Event Pass 19.95
Saturday Pass 12.50
Sunday Pass 12.50

CaromRoomClassicSm_zps8a1a52dc.jpg

Last edited:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in,,,,,looks like a great one for sure..........

Can't wait to get there. Just the buzz and excitement of all the great players.

See ta all there..............

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Someone was supposed to call and put me in earlier. Just realized they did not. I tried calling a little while ago, but no answer. I was wanting to play both events but probably won't come if I can't play in the main event. Please put me down if any available. -Roy Payton

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone was supposed to call and put me in earlier. Just realized they did not. I tried calling a little while ago, but no answer. I was wanting to play both events but probably won't come if I can't play in the main event. Please put me down if any available. -Roy Payton

sent you a PM

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The main field of 80 is full :thumbup: Still a few openings for the $200 mini.

They are starting a waiting list now at the Carom Room. It is first come, first served on the list. A few people always have last-minute issues and can't make the tourney. Some may even drop out. Those on the waiting list get those spots first!! Any money that is paid and not used towards the tourney will be refunded.