Bender on Ebay looks iffy

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Mike good luck with you sale sir.... The cue is liget, if you want A BENDER don't let this one get away

Last edited:

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S LEGIT OR NOT, BUT THERE ARE NO PIN NUMBERS ON BENDERS THAT I'VE EVER SEEN. I JUST HAD 5 HERE, AND NONE WERE NUMBERED ON THE PIN.

Marcus

MikesCues048

Cues 4 Christ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
** Bender & other cues on e-bay

I can assure you the cue is absolutely legit.
I am the seller.
This is my first time selling on e-bay, but I've bought several items.
My rep. speaks for itself.
Anymore questions I will be happy to answer them for you.

Thank you,
Michael

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mike-Bender-Cus...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335a2c7b01

This is the "Incardona" cue that Michael (Cues4Christ-AZB & God7Micheal-Ebay) listed on here for sale recently. The cue is a well known, high-end Bender cue. Bender cues have no pin #....Southwest cues are the ones with pin numbers...:wink:

I have personally conducted AT LEAST a half dozen transactions with Michael. He is as straight-forward and trustworthy as they come.

Joe

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ok, I'am not saying Michael is not trustworthy. I sure he is a stand up guy... I looked on az and Keenan has this cue with a pin #.... so is there two of these Benders???? My unstanding there is only one...

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Ok, I'am not saying Michael is not trustworthy. I sure he is a stand up guy... I looked on az and Keenan has this cue with a pin #.... so is there two of these Benders???? My unstanding there is only one...

Jay,
I understand what you are saying. It is certainly possible that Mike Bender put pin #s on certain cues of note, such as the original Incardona cue.

Here is the discussion thread on this cue from before:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=175108&highlight=incardona

Joe

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
bender

I currently own 5 nice benders right now and none of them have a number on the pin. He is my favorite cuemaker by far. His work is fantastic and all of my cues look and play great!! I used to own the purpleheart cue in the hand of the masters calendar and there was a copy of that floating around also. That cue is real no doubt about it. Mike is also one of the nicest cuemakers i have dealt with, and he always treats me right on the cues i purchase from him. Get a bender you will be very happy that you did i promise!!

jaydog468

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I currently own 5 nice benders right now and none of them have a number on the pin. He is my favorite cuemaker by far. His work is fantastic and all of my cues look and play great!! I used to own the purpleheart cue in the hand of the masters calendar and there was a copy of that floating around also. That cue is real no doubt about it. Mike is also one of the nicest cuemakers i have dealt with, and he always treats me right on the cues i purchase from him. Get a bender you will be very happy that you did i promise!!

We know the cue is real... ever things got worked out... your a day late... Like I said good luck with your sale Mike.... MIKE YOU HAVE A P.M

Last edited: