Best American Chinese 8 ball Player?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
If there was a 10k-15k Chinese 8 ball tournament here in the states each month, what player do you believe would be the top player at end of year one? Johnnyt


PS: I believe it will be someone like Oscar D.
 
Last edited:
For my opinion,it`s Shane,although Deuel has good performance in JOY`s January event,the Grand Final of World Chinese 8-ball Masters.
Appleton and Jason Shaw are good at Chinese 8-ball,because their background of English Pool.
Anybody going to Vegas July could have a try playing Chinese 8-ball on JOY booth,it`s free,and prize is good
 
Does Billy even have a passport?

Dont think i've seen billy at an international tournament yet.
 
Shane is by far the best American cueist. If there would be good money (to motivate him training it) it wouldn't be close just like it is now on the american tables.
 
I'd go Corey. And don't forget Bergman. Seriously, I watched Bergman make a 10ball clearance at Shooters on a ten foot snooker table. That is not an easy thing to do.

And, although I believe Shane is thinking about retiring, and not putting in the grueling %1000 percent that he used to, he has to be considered because he has his own C8B table and is sponsored by Joy Tables.
 
Last edited:
clearly we're going to have a language barrier here

hopefully he's not as much of a schill as the Rasson rep
 
Back
Top