Best and Second beat cloth and cushins

Dawgie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Our club house if going to install new cushions and cloth on our table. What is the best cloth and cushins you would consider and what are the second best?

I want to have this choice bc I don't think they will go for the very best but I want this info. for their consideration.

Thanks for your input.
 
Dawgie said:
Our club house if going to install new cushions and cloth on our table. What is the best cloth and cushins you would consider and what are the second best?

I want to have this choice bc I don't think they will go for the very best but I want this info. for their consideration.

Thanks for your input.

The difference between the Best and the next in line is very minimal, and if I were you I would just buy the best!
 
Regarding cloth, my preference (like most) is for Simonis but to me, Granito is practically indistinguishable. Oddly, I haven't seen Granito used AT ALL of late.
 
Get the stuff they put on bar tables. A club house sounds as if you have a lot of ball bangers that will tear up the cloth. You need something that will hold up.
 
TheBook said:
Get the stuff they put on bar tables. A club house sounds as if you have a lot of ball bangers that will tear up the cloth. You need something that will hold up.

I think the Valley boxes come with Championship Titan....some may come with Mercury Ultra. The Mercury Ultra plays much better; not sure if it lasts as long as the Titan though??? Depending on the players???? If you don't think it'll get trashed...just go with the pricy stuff - Simonis or even the Championship top of the line stuff (pro or tourney - whatever it's called it plays really good).
 
My Choice

I just purchased the Velocity Pro which is very comparable to Simonis and cheaper by $90. I did quite a bit of research and I am quite sure room owners will be putting this on tables and telling everyone it is Simonis as there is little difference. I am told by several sources that it is slightly faster.
I also bought the Championship Tour Edition cushions. A pool hall in the area uses them and they just seem real nice.
 
Back
Top