Best Custom Leather Case Makers?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I have one and the quality of materials and stitching is way better then other custom case makers
Jack Justice, and JBCases are on top of pile with Whitten.

Jack is retired, JBCases is not done reinventing wheel imho.🙏

The on top of three you buy is your choice, and your money.

No bad choices.

Last edited:

Zerksies

Jack Justice, and JBCases are on top of pile with Whitten.

Jack is retired, JBCases is not done reinventing wheel imho.🙏

The on top of three you buy is your choice, and your money.

No bad choices.
I just got a JB and I’m not impressed. Things are not in alignment. Top pocket is not straight with the other two. Towel ring isn’t centered. The lid isn’t centered. I don’t think I would be getting another one made. The only good thing is that ultra pad interior.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My issue with JB cases are I have 3 and no room for a 4th. My favorite is the least expensive of the 3. It's a discontinued 2tone J.Flowers.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I just got a JB and I’m not impressed. Things are not in alignment. Top pocket is not straight with the other two. Towel ring isn’t centered. The lid isn’t centered. I don’t think I would be getting another one made. The only good thing is that ultra pad interior.
No one is forcing you to own our case. The issues you list are unlikely to be as you describe and are probably easy to fix but in no way do I want unhappy customers. Send it back for a full refund.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Whitten hands down. No one else comes close
No one comes close?

We come close for sure. GD cases is pretty clean as well. Rusty Melton's work is close to perfect. Al Kinghorn does immaculate work.

Are you sure you're not just mad at us?

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
I am out with my JB now. Use it everyday. Beautiful. Functional. No complaints! Great case.

1666213366695.png

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

So when you got your JBCases you are very unhappy with. Did you contact John Barton seeking resolution to your problem❓

If you did, did John offfer to fix under warranty❓

Or did you just decide to trash JBCases before John was presented problem for resolution❓

Do hope you reply, and did give John chance at fixing your problem.🧠

Furious_01

From some of the work I've seen, anyone interested in a leather case, might consider Jill Hawk. They are "new" as far as I know, but seem to be doing really nice work. 😎
Aside from being top notch folks, Clyde and Jill (Jill Hawk) put out an ABSOLUTE beautiful product that's made to last a lifetime. My custom case was received a couple of weeks ago and I receive nothing but stares and compliments wherever I shoot. The fit, design, and material are all well thought out and perfectly executed. I really can't say enough...

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Aside from being top notch folks, Clyde and Jill (Jill Hawk) put out an ABSOLUTE beautiful product that's made to last a lifetime. My custom case was received a couple of weeks ago and I receive nothing but stares and compliments wherever I shoot. The fit, design, and material are all well thought out and perfectly executed. I really can't say enough...
Amen. They are on my short list. 👍

paulcourville

Carolina Custom Shooter
My MYTH leather case...

Attachments

• IMG_3310.PNG
    IMG_3310.PNG
    928.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3311.PNG
    IMG_3311.PNG
    727.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3312.PNG
    IMG_3312.PNG
    801.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3313.PNG
    IMG_3313.PNG
    728.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3314.PNG
    IMG_3314.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3315.PNG
    IMG_3315.PNG
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 63

paulcourville

Carolina Custom Shooter

Attachments

• IMG_3310.PNG
    IMG_3310.PNG
    928.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3311.PNG
    IMG_3311.PNG
    727.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3312.PNG
    IMG_3312.PNG
    801.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3313.PNG
    IMG_3313.PNG
    728.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3314.PNG
    IMG_3314.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3315.PNG
    IMG_3315.PNG
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 49

tabi1

Registered
my MYTH leather case is most excellent!!
I have to agree, Pedro builds some beautiful cases. I have several of his beauties, probably the EE case (to the left) near my name is my favorite. Hard to beat EE, but a beautifully fully tooled leather case is hard not to drool over as well.

Last edited: