Best Hitting Cues Survey - Please Reply

S

Scottster

jakedog said:
Jeff Olney

Wow! since this got brought up from over nine months ago, by JakeDog, whoms first post was saying Jeff Olney's cues are one the Best hitting cues, I must Concur with his opinion. :D

Welcome to AZ Jake.

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMHO :D I always feel it's any one of the cues in my case....yes, JIMBO they all hit a ton too :eek: :p ;)

At this time my favorite is a Scott Whisler Titlist/26-1/2 conversion :)

- although I'm quite fond of my Richard Black but then there is this TS Hustler and on an on :cool:

Last edited:

caedos

a.k.a. Maestro
I don't know how Jerico by Jerry Powers doesn't get mentioned in a thread this long. Maybe it's a regional preference, as one AZ'er pointed out.

My preferences, in order:

1) Jerico, 2) Cognoscenti, 3) Southwest, 4) Wes Hunter (Hunter Classics).

That's if I have to pick a favorite. I had to stop searching for the Magic Cue because I enjoy playing with almost any well made cue. If it's in my bag now, it's Jerico or Stinger (Also Jerry Powers), and I will use an OB-1 shaft on my playing cue until the end of time. Jerico shafts are great, I just want the uniform flex and engineering I get with the OB-1.

C

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schick
Tim Scruggs BarStick
Kersenbrock

I like a stiffer solid stick
There are lots of good sticks out there

stick8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Room101 said:
OK, everybody post a list of the cuemakers who make the best hitting cues you have ever tried. If this gets a good response I will post a tally of the chart.
To make this simple and useful, I will attempt to set a few groundrules, although clearly I have no power to enforce them.

1) Please post only the names of cuemakers, not why you like them or descriptions of how they hit. The point is to make a list that says "Cuemaker A --- X votes", so all that other info just makes it more difficult to keep track of the numbers. The exception would be if you want to add a stipulation or qualification such as voting for a subgroup of a cuemaker's total work (i.e. Franklin Era Southwest OR Cuemaker A, 1997 or later OR Cuemaker B's fully spliced sneaky petes).
2) Please do freely post suggestions and discussion related to the survey, HOWEVER, please keep these posts separate from actual votes. When you vote, your post should be a list of Cuemakers and nothing more.
3) Vote for however many cuemakers that you feel belong in the top tier of cuemakers in terms of playability and feel.

If you want to vote anonymously, feel free to PM your vote to me.
since i been playing for a while, i will say a house cue ,19oz won more money with one than any cue i ever shot with and that is a lot!!!! STICK:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bert Schrager
Judd
Ernie Martinez
Late 80's Schon (Runde) w/the the original 12.5mm, 4.7 oz shaft