Best player for the money, features old growth shafts and top quality~

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
alright, I received 50+ emails and pm, some asked for PH Mega cue and here they are, they are PH nose with ebony points, I kept them because there're only 3 left :wink:

P1020921.jpg

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
WilleeCue said:
Well I was thinking about it .... until that last statement.

Looks to me like just another offshore SouthWest copycat.

Well, I had a conversation with Laurie couple days ago and she knew that I carry these cues, she is totally fine. My point is to introduce cues that feature good playability and affordable price as well, there're plenty of 6 pointer cues out there looks similar to southwest, or you may also say these are Rick Howard copycat:D

Last edited:

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
MATTY said:
alright, I received 50+ emails and pm, some asked for PH Mega cue and here they are, they are PH nose with ebony points, I kept them because there're only 3 left :wink:

P1020921.jpg

is the cue in this pic (with the 71 on it) purpleheart or stained to look like it? I'd love to see more pics of that cue...

joeboxer

WIAWSNB
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
MATTY said:
noops, but I can guarantee you these cues are not the cheap stuff made in China, shoot me a pm and I'll let you know:wink:

Well since youre on here trying to sell them for $450 dollars. Please let all of us know "'where" they are made, instead of doing it behind closed doors.

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
likewise... interested but i know a guy in taiwan that sells same cues. .. but not for 450.

id like to see the full line

Last edited:

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
joeboxer said:
Well since youre on here trying to sell them for $450 dollars. Please let all of us know "'where" they are made, instead of doing it behind closed doors.

made in Taiwan :)

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
dave sutton said:
likewise... interested but i know a guy in taiwan that sells same cues. .. but not for 450.

id like to see the full line

I can assure any buyer that there're no 100% identical cues that being made, I placed the order with the design "on my own" and hand selected the wood with extra $, you get what you paid for :smile:

Last edited:

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I bought one guys and should have it in a few days . After I shoot a little with It I'll post a review.

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
MATTY said:
Well, I had a conversation with Laurie couple days ago and she knew that I carry these cues, she is totally fine. My point is to introduce cues that feature good playability and affordable price as well, there're plenty of 6 pointer cues out there looks similar to southwest, or you may also say these are Rick Howard copycat:D

Of course ... what else would she be.
There are American cue makers copying that style.
What can she possibly do about it?

To be honest, I just do not feel ANY Tiwan cue is worth $450.
(at this time)
I might be wrong, I have been before.

The American way is to buy and sell making a profit.
It is good.
The market will judge and reward quality and value.
I will not knock you or what you offer for sale.
I will only offer MY opinion that and $2.50 might get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Without seeing one of the cues in my hands, and playing some pool with it I can not judge its quality.
I know there will come a time that off shore cues will be as good as anything.
Those people are not stupid or dumb and can learn skills like anyone else.
Is that time here?
That is about as fair as I can be.

Just one more thing ... the fact that you are selling these and buying real Southwest cues speaks loudly.

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
WilleeCue said:
Of course ... what else would she be.
There are American cue makers copying that style.
What can she possibly do about it?

To be honest, I just do not feel ANY Tiwan cue is worth $450.
(at this time)
I might be wrong, I have been before.

The American way is to buy and sell making a profit.
It is good.
The market will judge and reward quality and value.
I will not knock you or what you offer for sale.
I will only offer MY opinion that and $2.50 might get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Without seeing one of the cues in my hands, and playing some pool with it I can not judge its quality.
I know there will come a time that off shore cues will be as good as anything.
Those people are not stupid or dumb and can learn skills like anyone else.
Is that time here?
That is about as fair as I can be.

Just one more thing ... the fact that you are selling these and buying real Southwest cues speaks loudly.

I do respect any different ideas or comments ;) , its a free market and the price of cues are all opinions, in fact I keep one Mega cue for my own use, its afforable and the playability is good, that's it.

I do have SW cues to play with but I also need another play cue that I don't have to take extra care of especially when I shoot some pool with my friends and not in a serious game or competition, this is my point.

All in all, this is a free market, if you like the cue that's cool, if you don't like it, thats also fine for me :smile:

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
penguin said:
Does that mean they are Tai-Can Cues (made in the Tai-Can factory)..?

Noop, definitely not, Tai-Can cues are made in China with much lesser cost, these cues are manufactured in Taiwan like X-breaker once did.

Last edited: