kingman33 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Oct 11, 2010 #1 Everybody has 5 or 6 gloves to choose from,which glove is the best on the market?
Apocalypse2017 Welcome to the resistance Silver Member Oct 11, 2010 #2 kingman33 said: Everybody has 5 or 6 gloves to choose from,which glove is the best on the market? Click to expand... Sir Joseph!!!
kingman33 said: Everybody has 5 or 6 gloves to choose from,which glove is the best on the market? Click to expand... Sir Joseph!!!
jalapus logan be all. and supports it to Silver Member Oct 11, 2010 #3 This has them all beat, "hands" down. http://www.cuezctc.com/pb/wp_f4252fcd/wp_f4252fcd.html
Majic With The Lights ON !! Silver Member Oct 11, 2010 #4 I have tried most of the gloves and finger things on the market. The Sure Shot glove I am using now is my new favorite, and its made in the USA.
I have tried most of the gloves and finger things on the market. The Sure Shot glove I am using now is my new favorite, and its made in the USA.
mikeyfrost Socially Aware Silver Member Oct 11, 2010 #5 Whichever glove gets your swagger right is the best one.
Baxter Out To Win Silver Member Oct 11, 2010 #7 I've never tried a glove, because I think I would hate it. I'm very much a feel-oriented player, and not being able to feel the wood on my skin would probably bother me and throw off my speed control.
I've never tried a glove, because I think I would hate it. I'm very much a feel-oriented player, and not being able to feel the wood on my skin would probably bother me and throw off my speed control.