Best rooms in Minneapolis?

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
mpls

Jaden, are you in town? I'm free Wed/Thurs evening and could potentially take a half day on Thursday or Friday. Shoot me a PM if you want to connect.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
only here tonight...

Jaden, are you in town? I'm free Wed/Thurs evening and could potentially take a half day on Thursday or Friday. Shoot me a PM if you want to connect.

7unfortunately I've been working over in wi and parts of minn. I'm flying out tomorrow and can only play tonight...

Jaden

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Lol.

I didn't remember the name of the place we played last time I was in town but I recognized it as soon as I walked in.

Jaden

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have a bunch of good ones......

What are the best rooms in minneapolis mn??

Jaden

Shooters in Burnsville, Two Stooges in Fridley, Cr's in Anoka and Jimmy's Pro Billiards in Columbia Heights. These all have their strong points and a player coming into the area would have to pop into each one to see which one would work the best for them. Any of these rooms would be top shelf in any city. The pool players here are very lucky to have such a great variety and locations.