big apple

doublewideclyde

Registered
keith,

are you going to be playing in the tourny in aug. the big apple gimmick.
I have always been a fan of your one pocket game, I was wondering if you came could we play some one hole. I won't waste your time either something like 50 a game, please let me know it would be worth it to me even if I lost every game as long as I learned a shot or two. thanks for your time.

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Thanks for your kind words, DoublewideClyde. I am planning on playing in that tournament in August at Master's Billiards on Queens Boulevard there in New York City. Alexandra Dyer did a fantastic job last year as the TD, and the tournament was a hit, even when that New York City blackout hit the night of the players meeting. Everybody came in spite of it and had a grand time, and the tournament ran smooth as butter. The New Yorkers have a great spirit!

Attachments

• Big Apple Masters.JPG
    Big Apple Masters.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 597

Keith McCready

Pro Player
My heartfelt congratulations go out to Tony Robles on winning the BCA Open. I am sure his number-one fan was rooting him in. I believe Tony plays out of Master's Billiards in NYC. He is a gentleman player, but a father first, and definitely an asset to our sport. Way to go, Tony!

Attachments

• Tony Robles and son and KM.JPG
    Tony Robles and son and KM.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 598

doublewideclyde

Registered
keith,

thank you for your quick response, I saw you last year playing always liked you and your stlye of play. I live in ny if you live around I'll travel for lessons. hope to hear fromy you soon.

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Looking forward to meeting you, DoublewideClyde. New York is a hop, skip, and a jump from D.C., but I plan on attending some tournaments in the Big Apple this year. Maybe we can set up something at that time. Thanks, again, for your kind words! :)

Keith McCready

Pro Player
doublewideclyde said:
keith, we both have to put some money in the beer kitty, cuz we have to drink while we play. just a thought. :D

The first one's on me, Doublewideclyde!;)

Attachments

• Beer.JPG
    Beer.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 367

Skess

Another sidearmer...
Silver Member
Keith,

I'm always amazed at the photo's you include with your posts. You always seem to have a picture of whoever you're talking about at the time. Your photo archive must be huge. What a great way of recording your travels and the people you've met along the way.

Hopefully, we'll get to see more of them in your book.

Good Luck with your writing.

See ya in Sterling...

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Skess said:
See ya in Sterling...

Skess, I'll be there for sure and looking forward to seeing the whole gang. I got a kick out of your "Wanted: A Good 9-Ball Break" comment. With the "winner racks" format on the Planet Pool 9-Ball Tour, I'm still working on trying to give myself a good rack! ;)

Attachments

• Trying to rack.JPG
    Trying to rack.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 324

piglit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith McCready said:
...With the "winner racks" format on the Planet Pool 9-Ball Tour, I'm still working on trying to give myself a good rack! ;)

mE TOO! sURE CAN BE TUFF, EH?
(dAMN cAPS lOCK!!)

-PIGI

doublewideclyde

Registered
to keith

Sorry I Missed You At The Big Apple, But We Will Play Sometime. And Of Course Drink Some Buds Or Maybe I Will Come To D.c. And Play Some Let Me Know What Pool Hall To Come To. Talk With You Later.