Big Tony- U.S. Open 9 Ball Champion

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Just recently like in the last hour or so I watched a couple of videos created by AZBer Cleary, about a character he created called Big Tony.

I did a search on AZBilliards using "Big Tony" in the advanced search using cleary's screename but didn't come up with anything.

Cleary has obviously created some fun videos about this character Big Tony who is a wannabee U.S. Open 9 Ball Champion. It's great stuff and Cleary gets better and better with each video. Thanks for a fun evening Cleary. I'm off to hit some balls.

If you are interested in checking out some of his videos you can go to:
www.bigtonyshow.com
http://www.vimeo.com/15844357
Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Cleary has more good stuff but this is all great fun stuff. Thought you all might enjoy the fun side show.

Andrew,
You have some very nice talent. Thanks for the great entertainment.

I

JoeyA
 
Just recently like in the last hour or so I watched a couple of videos created by AZBer Cleary, about a character he created called Big Tony.

I did a search on AZBilliards using "Big Tony" in the advanced search using cleary's screename but didn't come up with anything.

Cleary has obviously created some fun videos about this character Big Tony who is a wannabee U.S. Open 9 Ball Champion. It's great stuff and Cleary gets better and better with each video. Thanks for a fun evening Cleary. I'm off to hit some balls.

If you are interested in checking out some of his videos you can go to:
www.bigtonyshow.com
http://www.vimeo.com/15844357
Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Cleary has more good stuff but this is all great fun stuff. Thought you all might enjoy the fun side show.

Andrew,
You have some very nice talent. Thanks for the great entertainment.

I

JoeyA

Joey, I just saw this thread. HAHAHA Funny. I'm glad people like it, just trying to get a laugh out of ya.

Episode 4 is nearly all filmed, just needs edited. Its pretty funny as well. Features Samm (Deip) Vidal, Steve Lomax and Joe Blackburn.

This show has been a lot of fun and has a decent following. Thanks to everyone who watches and likes it.
 
Joey, I just saw this thread. HAHAHA Funny. I'm glad people like it, just trying to get a laugh out of ya.

Episode 4 is nearly all filmed, just needs edited. Its pretty funny as well. Features Samm (Deip) Vidal, Steve Lomax and Joe Blackburn.

This show has been a lot of fun and has a decent following. Thanks to everyone who watches and likes it.

Big Tony,
I could see some of the LiveStreamers using some of your filming during intermission to fill in some voids. After that, television and the Oscars. :dance:

Can't wait to see Episode 4.

You should consider having one thread that people can subscribe to so that they won't miss any episodes. This could easily rivel TrueBlood which is starting its new season.

I had some belly laughs when Big Tony started talking about the forums. He was spot on. :D
 
Joey, I just saw this thread. HAHAHA Funny. I'm glad people like it, just trying to get a laugh out of ya.

Episode 4 is nearly all filmed, just needs edited. Its pretty funny as well. Features Samm (Deip) Vidal, Steve Lomax and Joe Blackburn.

This show has been a lot of fun and has a decent following. Thanks to everyone who watches and likes it.

Looking forward to it Cleary....you could just follow Joe and Steve around and make a great film. Those two are a riot. BTW, Joe, the DCC is coming up, and posting how good of a guy you are does get me a discount, right?
 
Big Tony eats his way to the Open! :thumbup:
Good luck Big T, I'll see you there.
 
Back
Top