Big tyme billiards in houston

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I should be able to make it there tomorrow around noon. Anyone wanna play a little? Any game is fine.
 
It sounds strong, but I just know that anyone that can beat me doesn't wake up before 2:00. ��
 
If you want to play at slick Willie's I'll play you

Much cheaper
Equipment isn't as nice
But it's much Cheaper

It's off 45 inbetween Richy and airtex

I played at big tyme on Saturday. Played for three hours, drank four or five beers, and ate some fries. Cost me $30 or $40. Not too shabby!
 
Ya the one off 45 a few exits before bigtyme

I'm going to stick with the diamonds at big tyme. If you make it there I'll gladly pay your table time if you would like to practice. Just look for the guy playing by himself because the regulars hate new people.
 
I'm going to stick with the diamonds at big tyme. If you make it there I'll gladly pay your table time if you would like to practice. Just look for the guy playing by himself because the regulars hate new people.


Well you are regular or irregular;)
 
It's been a while since we last played.

You're not pounding your fist into the slate every time you miss a ball, are you?

If you make it to New Orleans, I will play you some pool and you can hit the slate as hard as you like.

JoeyA


I'm going to stick with the diamonds at big tyme. If you make it there I'll gladly pay your table time if you would like to practice. Just look for the guy playing by himself because the regulars hate new people.
 
You're not pounding your fist into the slate every time you miss a ball, are you?

If you make it to New Orleans, I will play you some pool and you can hit the slate as hard as you like.

JoeyA

Looking forward to it! I've never been one to get mad over a pool game. I hope there's a tournament or two while I'm there. Should be getting there around the 23rd.
 
Back
Top