Bigtruck incident finally resolved details here

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Gold Member
Silver Member
It appears Upstate AL is charging the National Guard and Armed forces with Dereliction of duty for not protecting the bathroom from this horrible horrible event.

Wolfe Blitzur has said it's the worst thing he has ever seen in his life and we all need to be sleeping with guns under our pillows from now on as it appears this Big Truck show thing moves and travels and such and could cause widespread panic all across the country.




*obviously none of this is true, but just as dramatic as Al has made it out to be. He gets the best actor award no doubt, Eastwood ain't got nothing on Upstate AL.
 
I am glad I really have no idea what is going on. I began to read one thread yesterday, and saw that it was just some more drama :sorry:, so I stopped reading.
 
Gas on a fire that is almost out?

How can that be, I mean this girl has to sleep with a gun under her pillow and will have nightmares forever.
 
Back
Top